Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.9.X are all patches beginning with 1.9. There were two 1.9.X patches.
- Main article: Patch 1.9
Patch 1.9.1 was released on the 2014-12-10 It should fix primarily bugs with disappearing cores.
- Civil War can now only happen once per country.
- Peasants' War can now only happen once per country.
- Fixed a bug with disappearing cores in overseas provinces and colonial nations.
- Buryatia is no longer stuck with nomad units forever.
- Claim now correctly gives -25% coring cost and overseas provinces -50%, instead of the other way around.
- Fixed a bug where events war_of_the_roses.2 and war_of_the_roses.3 would affect neighbouring provinces not owned by England.
Patch 1.9.2 was released on the 2014-12-11.
- Fixed a bug where allies would not be called to a defensive war if the nation being attacked was already participating in an offensive war.
- The Holy Roman Empire will no longer be disbanded when the Protestant League wins the war.