The Paradox Wikis survey has been concluded. Thanks to all who have participated for their input.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.8.X are all patches beginning with 1.8. There was one 1.8.X patch.
- Main article: Patch 1.8
Patch 1.8.1 was released on the 2014-11-10. It should fix performance problems especially in MP games.
- Naval battles once again contribute warscore to wars.
- AI: Much less willing to end a war if they are fully occupying the enemy warleader and 5 years have not passed.
- Compressed autosaves is now turned off by default.
- Modding: fixed bug where supported_version wasn't saved when uploading a mod to the steam workshop.
- Egypt can no longer be formed by Arabia.
- Celestial Empire and Hordes can no longer get the Peasants' War event.
- Fixed a performance issue caused by AI trying to use certain AoW features when Art of War was not enabled that could cause significant slowdown on some machines.
- Marches can no longer pick rivals or be rivaled.
- Patriots will no longer spawn in nations that would be friendly to them.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't decrease the amount of light ship in army builder if you didnd’t have access to heavy ships yet.
- Fixed a multiplayer crash caused by host and players differing in whether Art of War was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where forming a nation could cause you to lose cores on provinces you had previously gained as cores from other decisions (Qing from Manchu, for example).
- Fixed an exploit where you could add multiple idea groups at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where certain GUI elements could cause major performance slowdown.
- Fixed checksum not calculated correctly for very large save files.
- Memory optimizations, should be about 100mb less now.
- Fixed OOS related to Papacy.
- Fixed OOS related to building all mercenaries.
- Fixed crash when recalling merchants from end nodes.
- Attacking natives now works correctly in new provinces in new provinces added in 1.8.
- You no longer lose all cardinals as soon as you get 8 cardinals.
- Fixed "distant borders" penalty bug after creating a new country and changing your country tag.
- Fixed naval supply range not being updated when coring a province.
- Fixed a bug where papal actions would not work correctly for non-monarchies due to other actions not being available.
- Fixed problem with saving large saves (fixes Ironman save problems reported on forum).
- Fixed crash sometimes occurring at start of independence wars.
- Fixed an OOS related to automated fleet transport.
- Fixed a bug where 'kill' console command was available in ironman.