The Paradox Wikis survey has been concluded. Thanks to all who have participated for their input.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.5.X are all patches beginning with 1.5. There have been two 1.5.X patches.
- Main article: Patch 1.5
- Fixed a bug where subjects would be unable to buy their overlords' core provinces outside their coring range.
- Will no longer be able to attempt to sell provinces when the sale is not valid (due to coring range or other reasons).
- Reduced number of Great Power allies penalty from -100 to -50
- Added defines for Number of Great Power allies allowed before a penalty is applied to alliance chance
- Added defines for Penalty on alliance chance for having more GP allies than allowed
- AI: Will no longer break alliances due to gaining too many Great Power allies
- There is no longer any extra +manpower in the build interface where it shouldn't be.
- No longer 601 days to colonize inland adjacent to puppets.
- Fixed tooltip for being unable to sell provinces due to being outside buyer's coring range.
- Fixed a bug where subjects of subjects could not call their overlord to war if attacked.
- Fixed spanish and french localisation
- Fixed native american theologian picture
- Fixed issue with DLCs from steam and DLCs using archives breaking when replacing paths