Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.32.X are all patches beginning with 1.32.
- Main article: Patch 1.32
1.32.1 is a hotfix released on 2021-11-15 with the checksum 78cb.
- The Shogunate can no longer switch their primary culture
War & Peace
- Reduced AE gained from PU. Austria no longer gets coalition when enforcing PU with Bohemia.
- The achievement "Knights of the Caribbean" does no longer require you to stay as the Knights to complete it
- The achievement "Surfing USA" can now be achieved if your country moves the capital to the new world and form the USA manually instead of using a former colonial nation to do so
- The decision "Build the Third Temple" now highlights Jerusalem if the conditions are not met to enact this decision
- United Hawai can now see the "Form American Nation" decision if they have their capital in North or South America. This change is mostly made for the achievement
- The AI will now always choose +1 Stability from the event "The Kingdom Semien" and the Jewish provinces gain a hidden modifier for 25 years, which remove the religious unity contribution. This change was made in order to give players a bigger tine window to conquer these provinces before the AI converts them
- The event "The Papal State" will no longer trigger for the united Holy Roman Empire
- The idea "Devoutness" from the Religious Ideas now gives +0.1 Monthly Piety, +0.5 Yearly Patriarch Authority, +0.1 Yearly Karma Decay, +1 Yearly Doom Reduction and +0.15 Yearly Authority (I doubt the last two modifiers will make a big difference though, but who knows.)
- The idea "Local Traditions" from the Humanist Ideas now increases Religious Harmonization Speed by +25%
- The Ajuuraan mission "Hydraulic Expertise" can now be completed if you drop the Ajuuraan ideas
- The Ethiopian mission "Unite the Horn" no longer requires you to have the province Fazughli colonized
- The Kilwan mission "The Uncharted South" and the Mutapan mission "Uncover the South" have now an additional mission requirement in order to hinder the African AI to colonize the Cape frequently
- Being over the Governing Capacity now decreases Tribal Development Growth (-100% at 100% over the capactiy)
- The modifier "Crushed Local Authority" from Court and Country now gives +20 Max Absolutism instead of -20
- The modifier "Rome Reborn" now gives +1.5 more Prestige, 1 Diplomatic Upkeep, +0.25 Legitimacy, +1 Tolerance of the True Faith, +1% Global Missionary Strength and -25% Mercenary Cost
- The government reform "Tribal Confederacy" is no longer available for other tribes unless they start with it
- Removed Hampi monument requirement for Hindu country with Buddha as personal cult, as it already has Dharmic religious groups as a requirement.
- Removed Ellora Caves monument requirement for Hindu country with Buddha as personal cult, as it already has Dharmic religious groups as a requirement.
- Changed Brandenburg Gate monument Tier 3 Militarization of State to 0.05.
- Changed Baiturrahman Grand Mosque Tier 3 Area Local unrest to -2.
- Added Global ship trade power and Prestige from naval battles modifiers to Cartagena de Indias monument.
- Added Devotion modifier to Malbork Castle monument.
- Improved great project UI to show GPs that can be built if all criteria are fulfilled other than cost
- Game will not crash when Mod is lacking icons for the unit tab. There will be entry in error.log instead.
- The achievement "KHAAAAAAN" is no longer locked behind starting as one of three formables, which don't even exist at the game start
- The achievement "One nation to rule them all" does no longer require you to start as Saruhan as they don't exist in 1444
- The achievement "Fugger Banking" has no longer a double negative check for the amount of provinces you own
- The achievement "Where are the Penguins?" will no longer try to highlight provinces in Iberia
- The estate rebel events of Mali's disaster now spawn as many rebels as the tooltip says
- The event "The King of Kongo Converts!" now triggers properly for Kongo and not for anyone else
- The event "Tribal Succession Crisis" will now give you an heir of your dynasty instead one of your consort's dynasty
- Army Tradition will no longer decrease Tribal Development Growth
- Unrest caused by seizing from the estates does no longer stack for 10 years after the land has been seized.
- Assam has now the proper Indian unit types instead of the Chinese units
- The policy "Faith Advisors" now has a monthly piety bonus of +0.1 instead of +10
- City of Prague vanished after taking province.
- Imperial City of Hue only gives 1/1.5% karma decay.
- Changed Fuerte del Morro monument Blockade force required modifier from country to provincial scope.
- Changed Cartagena de Indias monument modifiers Blockade force required and Hostile fleet attrition from country to province scope.
- Fixed Malta Forts Hostile disembark speed modifier scope, so now it's provincial instead of global.
- Fixed bug of Kashi Vishwanath monument (changed 'Keep' trigger requirements to 'Can use' trigger).
- Repair ships mission will choose province with maximum repair speed when faced with a choice of several that are the same number of days away.
- Fixed crash when hovering over units integrated from a country with units in TI.
- FIxed crash for the Yearly Authority modifier.
1.32.2 is a bugfix released on 2021-11-30 with the checksum 1835.
- The achievement "Knights of the Caribbean" will now ask for the entirety of Sardinia.
- The achievement "One nation to rule them all" now correctly checks if your subjects are vassals.
- Fixed a script issue regarding the global unrest for the achievement "This is Fine".
- Fixed an issue which made the achievement "Fugger Banking" impossible.
- The achievement "Prestor John" can now be completed even after forming Aksum as Ethiopia.
- The decision "Build the Third Temple" will be now hidden if you have the event "The Third Temple" open.
- The Mamluks can no longer form Israel.
- Reforming Bulgaria will now update the mission tree.
- Forming Kurland now allows you to be Anglican or Hussite too.
- The "Form Italian Nation" decision will no longer tell you twice that you leave the HRE when you form Italy.
- Forming Somalia will now colonize the provinces Dawa and Ewaso Ngiro.
- Re-added the Institution message event. This changes everything...
- Added a goto button for the event "Growth of the business of <Province Name>".
- Added a goto button for the event "Stagnation and Drought in <Province Name>".
- Added a goto button for the event "Mysore Revolts!".
- Fixed issues related to the event "Where the Legend Begins".
- Fixed event target issues for the event "Pirate Stronghold in Angoche".
- The event "The Great Mosque of Djenné" now has a goto option.
- The event which end the "Decline of Mali" disaster now gives +100 ADM, +100 DIP and +100 MIL as the +1 Stability was most of the time not needed at this point anymore.
- The event "Isabella of Castille" now has a mean time to happen of 200 months instead of 1000 months.
- The explorer from the event "Unexpected Explorer" is now always a female explorer with 10 Tradition.
- Reformed events will now properly check that the country has the Reformed religion too, and not only the Fervor mechanic.
- Muslim School events will now properly check that the country has a Muslim religion too, and not only the School mechanic.
- Orthodox events will now properly check that the country has the Orthodox religion too, and not only the Patriach Authority mechanic.
- The Plains Native Ideas no longer conflict with the Southeastern Woodlands Ideas.
- The mission "Gideon's Revolt" now checks if you actually own the provinces of Semien.
- The mission "Destroy Majapahit" now highlights the Surabaya area even if Majapahit is already dead.
- The Songhain mission "Develop Salt and Cloth" no longer has the awkward custom tooltip in the triggers.
- The modifier "Expansion into the Cape" from the mission "Expand Kilwa" now has a duration of 50 years instead of 30 years.
- The Kilwan mission "Expand Kilwa" can now be completed if the monument in Kilwa has tier 3 too.
- The Songhain mission "Reform the Army" no longer requests you to be ahead in military tech compared to all other countries in the western tech group.
- The Kongolese mission "Unite the Congo Tribes" now counts provinces owned by your subjects too and does no longer request you to have cores on them. This means creating colonies will no longer make the mission impossible.
- The progress for the mission "Temples of Stone" no longer gets reset if you switch your tag.
- The Dithmarscher mission "The Peasants' War" will now properly check for the victory of the Peasants' War.
- The Papal mission "New St. Peter's Basilica" now gives +2 Base Tax to Rome if the monument is already on Tier 3.
- The province Zacatecas is now guaranteed to have gold.
- Bunyoro now starts with the Acholi culture as an accepted culture.
- The primary culture of Darfur is now Tunjur.
- Ogaadeen now has cores on the provinces Degehabur and Werder.
- The provinces Korofan, Medwa and Kobbe have now the Tunjur culture.
- The country Geledi has now cores on the Ajuuraan provinces Afgooye, Bardera and Gedo.
- Changed the name of the province Kosti to Waylula.
- The modifier "The Third Temple is built" now gives normal missionary strength instead of missionary strength against Heretics.
- The modifier "Expansion into the Cape" from Kilwa's mission tree now also increases Global Settler Increase by +25.
- The modifier "Adalan-Ethiopian War" now gives +0.1 Monthly Piety instead +1. Also fixed the tooltip issue with it, showing the wrong number.
- The modifier "Prime Herding Rights" from the privilege now gives +25% Local Manpower Modifier instead of 100%.
- The modifier "Authority Asserted" now increases max absolutism instead of reducing it.
- Fixed an issue where the modifier "Hegemon of Southern Africa" affected the West African culture group instead of the Southern African culture group.
- The modifier "Hegemon of Southern Africa" now gives +33% Sailor Modifier instead of 0.33 Sailors.
- Added missing dynamic, Greek names for a few provinces.
- Removed the Razing Power Gain modifier from the Buryat Band merc company.
- The estates have now learned to check if you can build manufactories in the first place before giving you the task to build manufactories.
- The estate privilege "Embrace Singular Cult" will no longer add a stability when the regency dies.
- The Malbork Castle Monument now has its garrison size modifier in the correct global modifiers scope.
- The Great Walls of China Monument now has its garrison size modifier in the correct global modifiers scope.
- The Heddal Stave Church Monument now requires the owner to be Christian too in order to have access to its modifiers.
- The estate privilege "Religious Society" now also affects syncretic and harmonized religions.
- Improved AI powerspending priorities to primarily encourage lowering inflation and prioritize ideas higher.
- Improved AI for considering terrain for threat evaluation.
- Fixed so AI is less afraid or rebels and more afraid of non-rebels.
- The Ethopian AI will no longer move its capital while being at war.
- Fixed a CTD related to tooltip of core creation.
- Fixed a CTD related to mercenaries when using random new world.
- Fixed a CTD related to removing lifted FoW.
- Fixed a CTD related to increasing great project tier.
- Fixed exploit of concentrating development with the game paused.
- Fixed a bug where condottieri would not deal morale damage.
- Fixed issues with displaying the monthly piety modifier.
- Fixed a few wrong localizations for the provinces "Wadai", "Mayika", "Sulaimaniyah" as well as a localization issue with the country name "Karabakh".
- The opinion modifier of the Torah Aspect "Abrahamic Roots" no longer gets removed and re-applied periodically.
- Fixed a bug where [Trigger.name] freezes the game, if used inside a sub section (e.g. OR).
- Fixed issue with federation names when federation countries form federations.
- Culture and religion of colony changed correctly in TC region.
- Fixed bug where stated territorial cores would cost less governing capacity than unstated territorial cores.
- Fixed OOS related to variable_arithmetic_trigger.
- Fixed OOS related to army exploration mission.
- Fixed issue with navy size trigger not displaying properly.
- Forming a nation with different estates now removes the old estates' privilege modifiers from provinces.
- No longer possible to colonize provinces cut off from the capital instead of it being reported as a 20,000+ days travel time for the colonist.
- Fixed an issue being unable to recall a working merchant, also can now right click him on the outliner to cancel.
- Forum: EU4: 1.32.1 Songhai is now LIVE! - checksum [78cb] , 2021-11-15.
- Forum: EU4: 1.32.2 Songhai is now LIVE! - checksum  , 2021-11-30.