- 1 1.31
- 2 1.31.1
- 2.1 Gamebalance
- 2.2 AI
- 2.3 Interface
- 2.4 Usermodding
- 2.5 Script
- 2.6 Bugfixes
- 2.7 Other
- 3 1.31.2
- 4 1.31.3
- 4.1 Gamebalance
- 4.2 AI
- 4.3 Interface
- 4.4 Usermodding
- 4.5 Script
- 4.6 Bugfixes
- 5 1.31.4
- 6 References
Patch 1.31.X are all patches beginning with 1.31.
- Main article: Patch 1.31
1.31.1 is a hotfix released on 2021-04-28 with the checksum 19c6.
- Stopped native land from becoming totally devastated within 70 years.
- Fixed the amount of manpower required to speed up great project construction.
- Stop some subject types from having their development concentrated.
- Trade good changes will destroy invalid manufactories.
- Now centralize state reduces the governing cost of the entire state.
- Fixed so manpower and sailors received from colonies are based on max values instead of current.
- Rebalanced monuments.
- Fixed so that all tribal land is settled when you enact the federal constitution.
- Nations no longer lose their naval doctrine when failing to meet requirements.
- Fixed so that colonial cores get affected by the minimum autonomy in territories modifiers.
- Forming Shan no longer gives player's state generic National Ideas.
- Nerfed native federation reform rate.
- Balanced federations values.
- Stopped the ability to snowball ancestor personalities in totemism.
- Fixed Esprit de Corps policy giving ridiculous missionary strength.
- Fixed so you have docking rights for subjects of subjects.
War & Peace
- Disabled Release Nation of a rebel you're supporting, use Enforce Rebel Demands.
- Demanding a country's capital and forcing religion on them changes religion in their new capital instead of their old one.
- Rebels set to be non-reinforcing won't reinforce.
- Attached armies now count as retreating if the main army retreats.
- Force converted nations are now granted the global_holy_war_released_modifier modifer.
- Threatening war now takes into account guarantors.
- Tributary Overlord now joins coalition war if it is declared by their Tributary.
- Nerfed primitive war score cost for taking provinces.
- Nerfed AE for primitives.
- Fixed so you can use the cb_push_back_colonizers casus belli to use it against non tribal nations bordering them.
- Fixed exploit where you could call to arms rivals of your enemies without being allied.
- Fixed dismantle the revolution peace treaty having different warscore cost and prestige depending on which side offers it.
- You can no longer pillage development from natives' capitals with no losses.
- Disallowed heir for favours for some government types.
- Fixed the climate of some provinces in north america.
- Favors from relative alliance strength works the right way around.
- Favours for x now uses the lowest monthly income of both actor and recipient country to determine how much is transferred.
- Added AI for selection of trust usage actions between AI countries.
- AI no longer prioritizes Trade Company Investments too high compared to buildings.
- AI will now look to release vassals and create trade cities if their governing capacity is over or if their overextension is large.
- Fixed an issue where AI controlling Merchant Republics never creates Trade Cities.
- Added AI for concentrate development.
- Fixed so AI countries will give more priority to monarch points if they have short term needs.
- Fixed AI not attacking easy rebels in a country they're at war with.
- Fixed AI joining wars when bankrupt.
- Fixed AI only looking for adjacent provinces in peace deals instead of including provinces that were adjacent over a sea province too.
- Allowed settled tribes to acquire tribal land from the colony window.
- crosses of the Great Britain flag have slightly nicer proportions.
- Ulster flag colours made a little bit less garish.
- Ulm flag made slightly higher quality.
- Missionary tooltip for subjects shows their modifiers instead of overlord's.
- Added tooltip for not being able to save uncompressed saves with random new world.
- Improved tooltip for not being able to sell province due to debt.
- Improved "Average non-overseas autonomy" tooltip to state that it's only core provinces.
- Improved tooltip for selecting culture in nation designer.
- Fixed tooltip for war exhaustion in battle view.
- Improved description for average unrest and average effective unrest triggers.
- Improved tooltips for browsing subject mission trees.
- You can now see the effect of the monument in the ledger page.
- Relocating monuments now states that distance is a cost factor.
- Added a descriptive tooltip to heir claim strength.
- Improved tooltip for introducing new heir.
- Improved tooltip for promoting cultures if there are modifiers affecting its cost
- Fixed tooltip text to include information about losing the title if you lose a war to infidels.
- Added a tooltip for production increase when there are no trade companies.
- Added tooltip to show claim strength growth.
- Fixed confusing tooltip when attempting to demand the last province when war reparations are already demanded.
- Improved tooltip for federation cohesion.
- Fixed so that relocating great projects specifies where they would be relocated.
- USA unit pack now uses dynamic colours.
- Tweaked USA country colors to match the palette of the original American Dream unit models.
- Ayutthaya unit models spread to countries with Siamese culture.
- Brunei unit models spread to countries with Bornean culture.
- Champa unit models spread to countries with Cham culture.
- Lan Na unit models spread to countries with Khon Muang culture.
- Luang Prabang unit models spread to countries with Lao culture.
- Majapahit unit models spread to remaining cultures in the Malay culture group.
- Malacca unit models spread to countries with Malayan culture.
- Pagarruyung unit models spread to countries with Acehnese or Sumatran culture.
- Brittany, Cornwall, Normandy, Scotland, Wales units are now tied to the appropriate cultures in addition to their tags.
- The old Byzantine unit models are now used by Greek minors.
- The old Byzantine unit models are no longer overridden by the Imperator unit pack in the Nation Designer.
- The old Byzantine unit models now use dynamic colours.
- All countries with Turkish as primary culture now use Ottoman units.
- All countries with Dutch, Frisian, and Flemish primary cultures now use Netherlands units.
- Normals on the Malacca Tier 1 unit model fixed so it appears correctly.
- The Isles and Gaeldom use Leinster Tier 1 gallowglass instead of generic Western units.
- Mann swapped to Ulster units instead of Ireland units, because their design is a bit less specific to their country.
- Added to war peace description if a Hegemon will lose their status as a result of the peace.
- Event windows now move to the front when you click on them.
- Fixed "Suggest Demands" option generating a peace offer that will be rejected when occupying an OPM with allies who are not defeated.
- Can now use either shift key for templates.
- Can now upgrade existing buildings through building construction screen in province interface if the province has no free building slots.
- State macrobuilder now specifies which state you're changing the edict for.
- Fixed GUI for Sikhism.
- Trade favors for trust notification now disabled by default.
- You can now double click monuments in the ledger to center on their location.
- Fixed so you can right click culture and core creation in the outliner to cancel it.
- Fixed nations that could decline a call to arms being added to estimated enemy strength when declaring war.
- Fixed so that monarch dynasty names are added to the list of future possible leader names.
- Fixed so that message about gaining/losing casus belli appears for every affected nation.
- Fixed so extend regency doesn't show up for non-monarchies and non-hordes.
- Fixed so you can browse subject upgrades without fulfilling requirements.
- Fixed so icons for federation advancements are highlighted when you have 100% cohesion.
- Improved errorlog printout when failing to read a modifier type.
- Added support to use "all" for estate_influence trigger.
- Added trigger num_of_free_explorers for checking unassigned explorers.
- Number of sprites in nation designer can be raised with new variable MAX_ARMY_SPRITE_LEVEL_IN_NATION_DESIGNER in defines.lua.
- Abolishing slavery now changes trade goods to a random goods instead of unknown.
- Decline of Hanseatic League event: Free Cities no longer only join Lübeckian Trade League if Lübeck has at least 1% trade power in their home trade node.
- The event "A Political Marriage" now grants you a consort from the married country and the localization makes now sense.
- Calvin becomes the Spiritual Leader of Geneva can trigger for any nation and convert the Papal States to Reformed.
- Fixed nobles_estate_events.7 triggering when you have a regency.
- Fixed issues with consort events triggering when you have a regency.
- Rename Ngati Awa.
- Renamed Te Tai Tokerau to Ngapuhi.
- Moved Waitaha from 1109 to 2738.
- Fixed Missing reforms of Polynesian Kingdom and Polynesian Tribe.
- Fixed the incident_shogunate_authority where it was using absolutism without checking if it was a revolutionary nation.
- Events or missions granting development now work for native countries.
- Female heirs are now generated without relying on female advisor chance.
- Fixed inheriting country during war disables all occupations from that country on enemy.
- Fixed no penalty for setting as co-belligerent a nation you have a royal marriage with.
- Fixed the Dhimmi agenda to build a temple may have been impossible to complete.
- Ming no longer loses the Celestial Empire mandate after going to war with any non-asian country.
- Monuments no longer get downgraded when a province changes owner peacefully.
- New ruler popup now correctly reports on ruler personality.
- Stopped leaders converted into monarchs having 0,0,0 skills.
- Subjects are now called into wars inherited by forcing personal union through peace offer.
- Totemism ancestors now have an effect.
- Trade power now transferred from colonies.
- Upgrading a territorial core no longer ignores former claims on the province.
- Upgrading colonies/changing colonial types no longer count as monthly expenditure.
- Fixed dialog on settling natives showing wrong development being added.
- Closed "support independence" loophole when forming a new nation with subjects, so their attitude initially stays the same as it was.
- Concentrate development cooldown is persisted in all states.
- Estate_vaisyas_disaster no longer incorrectly references estate_rajput.
- Fixed inconsistent units when Rajput nation is created.
- Fixed not being able to concentrate development in one state from more than one subject.
- Natives who reform leave federations, reforming federations removes all members.
- Special regiment modifiers applied to drilling.
- Now sprites are applied after loading the initial state of all countries. This fixed primary_culture working again in the sprite pack's triggers.
- Now when playing the same nation with a friend you don't have to play twice a tribute.
- Now second step in Spanish Empire A New World tutorial guides player to the correct province.
- Now the recruit tab in the province view is closed when the player closes the view and opens it again.
- Fixed an error blocking dismiss or detach of military leaders.
- Added a Leviathan DLC requirement to the potential of the fall_of_majapahit disaster.
- Fixed so majapahit.2 event can be triggered from the on_battle_won_unit onaction.
- Fixed a number of issues with the event personality_events.47.
- Added the correct age to Queen Shin Sabwu and added a minimum age to Dhammazedi so there is not a huge difference of ages between one option and the other.
- Fixed second step in Spanish Empire A New World tutorial guides player to the incorrect province.
- Fixed problems with Consort Events.
- Fixed Portuguese and Spanish missions being blocked for player.
- Consort should not fire west_african.27.
- Fixed issues found while testing Dynamic Historical Events.
- Fixed issues found while testing tribal casus bellis.
- Fixed issues with Event trade_policy_events.7.
- Fixed localization for mission gc_cas_spa_new_spain mentioning states instead of provinces.
- Fixed No Current Cult alert using Fetishist icon for Alcheringa religion.
- Fixed popup when diplo vassalizing a country mentioning we now receive half their tax incomes.
- Fixed When zero days are left to get the innovation boost for teching it gives no info on time remaining.
- Fixed province view fabricate claims stating duplicate text.
- Fixed text in continue game overflowing.
- Fixed issues in dynasty events.
- Fixed text for supremacy over the crown going out of bounds.
- Fixed text for colony name going out of bounds.
- Fixed text for supporting rebels going out of bounds.
- Added missing localization for opinion modifier when pillaging a state for someone.
- Fixed issue with event mnd_khmer_4 with Ayu pillaging itself.
- Fixed issue where Spanish Empire tutorial may ask to select a fleet in a province without any fleet.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong type of advisor would be generated.
- Fixed a desync related to converting a leader to monarch.
- Fixed issue where seizing land from an empty estate can cause revolt.
- Fixed the HRE cast vote button covering the top crest.
- Fixed bug where becoming a junior parner in a PU would cancel vassal annexation.
- Fixed so that annexing a country in a peace deal doesn't teleport the diplomat.
- Fixed issue where forming Italy may force nation into HRE.
- Fixed a potential crash for AI handling ancestors.
- Fixed so ledger doesn't show absolutism for revolutionary nations.
- Fixed a crash when hovering nonexistent great projects in the ledger.
- Fixed hotkeys not working in units macro builder.
- Fixed a potential CTD when hovering temple icon in technology view.
- Fixed an out of sync when removing the leader from their federation.
- Fixed oddities in province panel after changing government type away from native.
- Fixed score screen showing revolutionary flags for nations that previously went revolutionary.
- Escape menu game options now correctly preserved, displayed.
- Fixed a case where attaching to an army fails with no feedback.
- Fixed so tech screen shows correct cost for buildings.
- Fixed icons of active privileges not being centered properly.
- Fixed broken english with revolutionary country names for country names that start with The.
- Fixed tributary subject UI elements overlapping icons.
- Fixed an issue where you could extend regency without an heir.
- Fixed an issue where federation members would leave the federation at game start.
- Fixed an out of sync related to combat modifiers.
- Fixed an out of sync related to language configuration.
- Added Leviathan DLC country recommendations (NA tribes, Colonial nations, East Indies and Oceania countries).
- Fixed so credits screen expansion name is in bold.
- You now need to select a valid username before attempting to join a lobby.
1.31.2 is a hotfix released on 2021-05-03 with the checksum 3ad4.
- Bankruptcy cancels any monumemt construction.
- Added a malus for IA if you're the Emperor and you extend your regency.
- Christian theocracies can't use Aristocratic ideas any more.
- Custom republics now get bonus on ruler skills with ideas.
- Extending Estate Regency now costs 10 Legitimacy.
- Increased governing capacity modifier of celestial empire so Ming is not over governing capacity at game start.
- Following tags are now downranked to duchies from kingdom rank: PAH, PAT, LUW, BNE, BEU, TER, TID, BTU, CEB, MNA, HAW, MAU, OAH, KAA, KEL, ATJ, BRS, TDO, PGS, IND, BTN, PGR, JMB, BLI.
- Seperatist rebels get the unit type of the country they want to be, not the country they're in.
War & Peace
- HRE members can't be co-belligerents against another HRE member after Ewiger Landfriede.
- It's no longer possible to enforce peace in Religious League war.
- Emperor in coalition against you no longer causes the entire coalition to fight you in any war you try to start.
- Humiliate CB no longer allows vassalization.
- Changed Golden Temple monument to Doaba (2075).
- Changed Kiev Pechersk Lavra Yearly Patriarchal Authority modifier from +0,5%, +0,5% and +1% to +0,1%, +0,2% and +0,5%.
- Changed Mount Fuji Theravada religion requirement to Mahayana.
- Changed Registan Square Monthly Piety modifier from -1%, -2% and -3% to +0,1%, +0,2% and +0,3%.
- Having a colonial nation gives you Colonialism in your capital.
- Balancing favours diplomatic actions.
- Added AI refusal for favour actions.
- AI is more inclined to use the cults of the Alcheringa Religion, which fits the most to their AI personalities.
- Event pictures now use graphical culture fallbacks.
- Macro builder no longer blocks map modes.
- Fixed overlap problems for tooltipping monarch/heir/queen names.
- Ancestors too rubbish to give you any benefits don't show up in the list any more.
- OK/Cancel buttons now all have the shortcuts c and z.
- Less popups for favor actions by default.
- Fixed issues with the Wonderful achievement.
- Reworked the options of event "Anglo-Powhatan War". Now you have guaranteed two options: first one will give you a military boost while the second option will increase the opinion of rivals of Englan/GB additionally to the opinions of Castile/Spain and France.
- The event "A Helping Hand" (monument_events.2)'s first option will now ask for 6 months of income instead of 5 ducats. Additionally, the event can now trigger multiple times over the duration of a campaign instead only once.
- The event "Monument in 'Province Name'" (monument_events.1) grants now 1 stabilty as long you are under 1. Else it will give you 20 prestige. Additionally, the event triggers now for every highest tier monument instead of only once a game and gives you now -10% stability costs for 10 years.
- The event "The Completion of Borobudur" (monument_events.5) will now give you a proper subjugation casus belli instead of a restore union cb. Also, now the event allows you to move your capital to the temple.
- The event "The House of the Lord" (monument_events.3)'s first option now asks you for 3 months of income instead of 10 ducats. The second option will no longer affect three provinces in total but instead gives you a country modifier, which grants you +1 Tolerance of the True Faith and -1 National Unrest for 20 years.
- The AI will now priorize to choose the option "We should let Trailok decide." in the event "The Ascension of Trailok" when Sukhothai is controlled by a player.
- The events "The Kingdom of Champassak", "The Kingdom of Vientiane" and "The Kingdom of Luang Prabang" now only trigger if the Leviathan DLC is enabled.
- Fixed issues with native_americans.25 (The Potlatch) so that it is not as spammy.
- Fixed issue with volcano event.
- The Samoan ideas' first tradition will now grant -30% advisor cost instead of increasing the advisor pool by 1.
- Hawaiian Ideas have been rebalanced. The idea "Repurposing the Ali'i Nui" now gives 1 legitimacy instead of 2, the idea "Naha Prophecy" has no longer increased Hostile Core Creation Cost and the ambition of is now +20 Global Settler Increase instead of the ability to recruit explorers.
- Forming Aotearoa will no longer remove the Iwi Ideas. Instead, the player will be even asked if they want to change their ideas to the Iwi Ideas.
- Forming Viti will no longer remove Fiji Ideas. Instead, the player will be asked if they want to swap their ideas to the Fijian Ideas.
- The Fijian ideas have received balance changes. The idea "Waqa Drua" will now grant 100% prestige and 50% naval traditions from naval battles and the idea "Fijian Warlords" grants now +10% Morale of Armies and +0.5 Army Tradition.
- The Iwi idea "Kaikiakitanga" will now grant -5% development cost.
- Fixed so consort_events.2 doesn't trigger without a consort.
- Fixed Palembang mission 'Orang Laut' so now it can be completed if the country is a pirate republic.
- Fixed triggering and reward issues in Palembang missions 'Orang Laut', 'Arrival of Dragonships', 'Pirate Kings', and 'Restore Srivijaya', to make them a more comprehensive and coherent set of missions.
- Palembang mission 'Orang Laut' now can be completed if pirate republic.
- The mission "Cultivate a Mandala" now rewards you with 100% prosperity in your capital area additionally to the other reward.
- The mission "Populate Ayutthaya" now rewards you with 50 Government Reform Progress instead of 100 diplo points.
- The mission "Win a Royal Duel" now requires you to have 3% Army Professionalism (or 20 Army Tradition if Cradle of Civilization is not active) and to have at least as much Army Tradition as Khmer.
- Siam can no longer be formed through a decision for people with the Leviathan DLC. Instead, they will now have to work through the mission tree to form it as intended.
- Corrected Tu'i Tonga Empire mission's conditions to be better.
- Fixed issues with polynesian and oceanian missions.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to complete the "Honor the Ancestors" mission.
- Added a fallback to Samoan and Tongan missions to avoid getting stuck in case one of them do not exist.
- Fixed an issue with the Samoan Army mission.
- The province Manahoac (2552) is now part of the "Great Valley" area.
- Fixed starting rulers with no birth date in later game starts being too old.
- The province "Sawokli" is now a savanna instead of a desert.
- Changed color of Aotearoa to a red one as suggested.
- Exchanged the Trade Goods of two provinces in New Zealand.
- Fixed a CTD related to naval combats.
- Fixed a CTD related to naval misions.
- You can no longer pillage development from natives' capitals with no losses.
- You can't operate other people's great projects any more unless they're your subjects.
- Savegames don't get corrupted due to cooldown storage.
- The province Lau's name is no longer scattered around and the city of Maui is no longer underwater.
- Abdication no longer prevented in Celestial Empire owing to "low Legitimacy".
- Added the missing icons for the government reforms "Uparaya Succession" and "Sakdina System".
- Becoming papal controller now lifts excommunication from members of personal union as well.
- Can no longer exploit reduce infrastructure to gain an extra manufactory.
- The event "The Mandate of Heaven" (flavor_dai.4) has now the proper event picture.
- Double clicking on top row of Great Projects in the ledger no longer shows the wrong location.
- Favors from relative alliance strength works the right way around.
- Fixed a CTD when reforming native federation advancements when at war.
- Infinite concentrate development exploit no longer works.
- Lan Xang is no longer infinitely reformable.
- Monuments no longer get downgraded when a province changes owner peacefully.
- Fixed so Mount Fuji gives a local development bonus, not global.
- Fixed issue where nations with capitals that can get a path to the HRE couldn't join the HRE.
- Fixed so natives can build boats.
- Fixed issue with naval attrition not working.
- Fixed another issue with calling non allies using the macro builder.
- No more event flood of old events on loading.
- Fixed outliner not showing the correct name of colonies.
- Polynesians/Aboriginies use the correct fallback units if no Leviathan unit pack is installed.
- Ruler of Demak created by event majapahit.5 no longer has missing localization.
- Ruler of custom nation no longer disappears/gets bugged after reloading the save.
- Fixed some issues with separatism not disappearing when it should.
- Fixed issues with strengthening government when at lower legitimacy and max absolutism.
- The event "Dynastic Tensions in Dai Viet" now only triggers if the Leviathan DLC is enabled.
- Totemist ancestors now functional without Rights of Man.
- Zoroastrian religion no longer displays Coptic icons.
- Fixed an issue with assigning the correct government reform for different colony types.
- Battles against condottieri now count for war score.
- Canals no longer locked behind Wealth of Nations DLC.
- Disabled trade favors for trust and prepare for war diplomatic actions when Leviathan and Cossacks are disabled.
- Event sikhism_flavor.2 actually does something.
- Fixed issues with advisor portrait fallbacks.
- Fixed a CTD related to adding pashas.
- Huge amounts of dev in a province no longer cause overflow error for increasing development.
- Fixed a CTD related to using the cede_province effect with an invalid country.
- Fixed a CTD related to checking if we can vassalize someone we've already selected to pillage and their capital province is not in a state.
- Fixed issue causing massive error log.
- Fixed an OOS when host and client use different languages.
- Fail conditions for "Increase Autonomy in X" Dhimmi Agenda are now displayed properly.
- Fixed so Aotearoa, Fiji and Hawaii keep their National Ideas after their formation.
- The Mandala System government reform is only usable when the Leviathan DLC is enabled.
- Fixed a CTD for missing gfx culture tag for sprite packs.
- Corrected Kaitiakitanga spelling.
- Fixed a crash when running the every_tribal_land_province effect on non tribal countries.
- Fixed so blue mountains look like mountains.
1.31.3 is a hotfix released on 2021-05-12 with the checksum 984a.
- Changed so you can't centralize your capital state.
- Changed Tier 6 reform for Monastic Order 'A Dynastic Order' to require new Divine idea group instead of Aristocratic one.
- Annam and Tolkin are now Mahayana instead of Theravada.
- Changed St Peter's religion requirement.
- Slight change to Hawaiian Ambitions.
- Fixed a case where AI is not coring land when it seemingly should.
- Added a define for how much governing capacity penalty an AI considers tolerable.
- AI will no longer extend regency far into the future.
- All events without namespace now give proper triggered illustration.
- Adjusted "Monthly Reform Progress Modifier" icon resolution.
- Fixed so papacy screen doesn't use two different icon assets to represent one same resource.
- Reduced the number of repeating mission icons in Leviathan mission trees.
- Fixed nonsense tooltip on Dhimmi agenda.
- Fixed issue with tooltip for naval attrition regarding lack of sailors.
- Centralize state tooltip now shows the correct dev limit.
- Champa artillery tier 1 is now crewed by the DLC model instead of the base models.
- Malacca artillery tier 4 is now crewed by Malacca infantry model instead of Majapahit infantry.
- Majapahit cavalry tier 1 now uses the DLC model instead of the base models.
- Brunei cavalry tier 3 uses the tier 3 infantry model instead of falling back to tier 2.
- Removed the ahistorical coat of arms design on the tabard of Spanish tier 2 units from the Catholic League unit pack.
- Imperial incidents message box now is bigger.
- Fixed overlapping of monuments and native buildings.
- Guru confirm dialog now shows missionary penalty.
- Clicking the centralize state section in outliner now opens the province view.
- Fixed issue with misalignment in edicts background.
- Added current_guru_is trigger.
- Changed reform_level trigger to check the amount of reforms while has_reform_on_level trigger checks if you have a reform of specific level.
- Fixed so culture trigger works on countries as well as provinces.
- Fixed so num_of_colonies trigger uses correct value.
- The achievement "Cities of Cebola" no longer requires you to start as Pueblo but to start as a nation, which has Pueblo as their primary culture.
- Changed the six nations condition that any iroquois nation can achieve it.
- Fixed so keep the flame burning achievement can be completed with random new world.
- Fixed so keep the flame burning achievement requires you to be zoroastrian.
- Fixed so some achievements don't show up for countries that can't achieve them.
- Burgundy is unable to declare war of independence until the Imperial Incident is over. This change will not affect campaigns, which don't have Emperor enabled.
- The disaster "The Northern and Southern Dynasties" will now place the correct dynasties in Annam and Tolkin should it be triggered after the Age of Reformation.
- The event "The Fall of Kyoto" will now give the new shogun a Subjugation casus belli against all former daimyos, who were at war with the new owner of Kyoto when he claimed the Shogunate.
- The event "The Fall of Kyoto" will now properly transfer all daimyos from the previous one to the new owner of Kyoto.
- The new owner of Kyoto should not stay as a daimyo.
- Event to upgrade the Tenochtitlan now actually upgrades it.
- Fixed issues with the Sikhism events chain.
- The event "Diet of $YEAR$" (flavor_hun.1) now creates a named regency if you keep the current council.
- Fixed issue with Hungarian regency for Ladislaus Postumus having a blank name.
- The idea "Dwellers of Tipis" switched places with the idea "Bison Hunters", making the Dwellers idea the first one to get.
- The pirate nations, which get released through the pirate events, now have their proper Piratical ideas back.
- Nations of the Random New World have now their proper New World missions back.
- The mission "Kings of the Franks" will now transfer all French vassals to Burgundy regardless of their liberty desire.
- Fixed Byzantine "Rome Reclaimed" mission to trigger on catholic countries when completed.
- The Khmer mission "Protect the Cham" has now the correct brackets in the script, which means all the missions after it are now working properly.
- Added Hussite as a possible option in the Swiss Mission "Affair of Sausages".
- Removed some missions for Natives created in a Random New World having missions targeting specific provinces in America.
- Dakota has been renamed into North Dakota, the area below it has been renamed from Minesota to South Dakota, Minnessota has its name fixed and its now called Minnesota, the state "Texas" has swapped placed with the state "Coastal Prairi" (which was a duplicate of "Texas Plains")
- The tags MGD and MKS are now downranked from kingdom rank to duchy rank.
- Fars has regained its previous color back and is no longer yellow.
- Removed the random core of Pasai on the province Butak.
- Fixed issue with Timurid heir starting with -1 claim strength.
- Changed several terrains in NZ.
- Changed several trade goods in NZ.
- Redrew Southern Island in NZ.
- Renamed some tags to proper Iwi names.
- Renamed several provinces in NZ.
- Reorganized Development in NZ to better depict Pa density.
- Fixed some Historical inaccuracies with Vietnamese content.
- Ambras Castle is in correct province now.
- Changed the color of Aotearoa so it is not that easily mistaken with GBR or ENG.
- Decisions 'Repair of the Great Wall', 'Construct the Forbidden City' and 'Versailles' overlapped with new monuments feature, so now are not available if having Leviathan DLC.
- Adjusted some dynasty names for the Vietnamese culture.
- The agenda "Build Alliances" will no longer be available for subject nations as they would automatically fail the agenda when they take it.
- The provinces "Rhade" and "Tay Nguyen" and the countries "Rhade" and "Koho" swapped places on the map.
- Added several dynasties to Maori.
- Fixed a CTD related to rivals.
- Fixed a CTD related to peace treaties.
- Fixed some CTDs for mods in province view.
- Fixed a CTD related to conquering a province from a centralized state.
- Fixed a CTD related to parsing event triggers.
- Fixed an OOS related to an issue with constructions while migrating.
- Can now take land from natives if they're sitting on some other tribe's tribal land.
- Can now take land from a tribe that's sitting on unclaimed land in a peace treaty.
- Coastal Defence or Naval Battery built in one province no longer blocks raiding of the entire country's coast.
- Force religion is no longer free after you pillage the capital. Force religion is a cost per unit dev; so is pillage state (except you're not pillaging all the dev). So, if you choose Force Religion and Pillage, the cost will be the same as selecting Force Religion only (because the total dev that's being affected is the same -* you're changing religion on 80% and pillaging the other 20%, or you're changing religion on 100%); but if you choose Pillage only then the war score cost will be lower (20% of the total dev cost).
- Grazing the land in enemy territory will now give tribal development.
- Fixed Manchu banners bonuses not working.
- Mandala system now available with either Leviathan or Dharma.
- Old heir dying now means any extended regency is cancelled.
- Fixed bug with Parliament issues not being persisted.
- Sikhism events now change gurus, and you can't add multiple teachings by not accepting on the dialog.
- Removing TUR in a mod no longer crashes when you try to recruit a general. But beware, removing tags can cause files not to load properly.
- Stopped menu flipping to government when natives reform.
- When you get a subjugation CB, it should always allow actual vassalisation regardless of the size of the target (like forming PUs).
- Fixed issue displaying heir claim for meritocracies.
- Fixed performance issue selecting armies that can do autonomous carpet siege in big areas.
- The governments of Self-Governing Colonies have now their proper name.
- Fixed issue where you couldn't rename the area capital.
- The modifier "guru_teaching" has now a proper localization.
- Various localization fixes.
- Added a new condition so a TAG is affected by the Counter Revolution triggered modifier if any country is revolutionary and it is either in its same continent or if they share a border.
- Fixed some issues with burgundian inheritance.
- Fixed exploit for not picking the first reform as republics giving you massive absolutism.
- Fixed issues with vassalization not being available when it should.
- Fixed issue with events stopping to show up for the player.
1.31.4 is a hotfix released on 2021-06-03 with the checksum 0f53.
- Should a foreign country become the Emperor of the HRE then all of their European provinces, which have a connection to their capital, will be added to the Empire.
- Add new line to "Proclaim Erbkaisertum" tooltip explaining that it removes vassal princes from the diplomatic relations of the emperor.
- Fixed Piracy in Palembang tooltip containing wrong ruler name.
- Fixed issue where tactics difference would be displayed incorrectly in siege phase tooltip.
- Added new icon for "Missionary Strength against Heathen".
- Forming Malaya will now ask the player if they want to update their ideas.
- The decision "Flee to Brazil" will now properly set your capital to Brazil - regardless if it was in Europe or elsewhere on the world before.
- The event "The Completion of Borobudur" has now additional modifiers of its Mean-Time-To-Happen, which will drastically increase the chance for that event to happen for Sunda and Majapahit.
- The event "The Completion of Borobudur" triggers for Sunda only when they have fulfilled the mission "Restore Borobudur".
- The Samoan Idea "Fa's Samoa" now grants you +10% Governing Capacity instead of the +5% Administrative Efficiency.
- Adjusted some mission icons for the Indonesian Mission Tree.
- Fixed issue with Palembang having duplicated missions.
- The Ayutthayan mission "Royal Absolutism" will now ask the player if they want to update their ideas while switching to Siam.
- The Maori mission "Centralize the Realm" gives now monarch points if you are no longer tribal instead of trying to enact the Polynesian Kingdom.
- The Maori mission "Loyal Subjects" will no longer require that all estates have less than 10 influence. Instead, it will now require that every estate has less 40 influence and a loyalty of 65 or higher.
- The Maori mission "Own a Center of Trade" will now upgrade only ONE of your Centers of Trade instead of every single one.
- The Maori mission "Riri Wars" will give you now +100 ADM power and 0.15 years of Manpower if there is no rival left for getting a CB against.
- The Maori mission "Expand the Trade Routes"'s requirement is now consistent with itself, meaning the amount of trade buildings you need to have is always 3 or 2 with 20 light ships.
- The Maori mission "Gain Mana"'s requirement has been nerfed to having 1 stability down from 3.
- All province modifiers, which are granted by estate privileges, will now properly affect provinces, which weren't owned by the country at the point when the privilege got enacted (for example: newly conquered Christian provinces will now be affected by the Dhimni privilege if active).
- Fixed issue with custom nations overriding others in MP.
- Declare War interface no longer falsely suggests that Emperor's allies are called to war.
- The define_heir effect can now allow random higher stats than given if fixed = yes isn't specified.
- Non-active countries now have their revolutions crushed just like everyone else so they don't pop back up as revolutionary if released later on.
- Majapahit and Khmer national disasters will now trigger as expected.
- Fixed the monarch names of Fars.
- Can now stop building spy network via diplo menu of a country whom you took the capital of.
- Fixed issue with not being able to speed up progress on monuments construction after continuing save.
- Changing displayed Unit Type or Technology Tier does not close Sprite Pack list in Nation Designer.
- Conquering a province with a monument under construction now cancels construction.
- Fixed a CTD related to AI disbanding mercenaries.
- Fixed a CTD when tooltipping siege in outliner.
- Fleet basing rights are now granted automatically by war allies.
- Fixed issue where "Left the Empire" would not tick down over time.
- Fixed issue for subjects not fabricate claims.
- Last federation advancement now inherits properly without auto-settling, and gives all tribal land correctly.
- Various issues with CBs and war goals fixed.
- Fixed OOS related to leader initialization.
- Fixed OOS related to naval modifiers.
- Fixed issue where a hotjoin request would be duplicated if player cancels hotjoin and request it again.
- Fixed some issues related to monument events.
- Fixed a CTD in eventwindow related to selecting an event picture to display.
- Fixed an issue for pending events not loading property if they do not have an end date set.
- Fixed an issue for events not showing up when playing coop in MP.
- Fixed a CTD related to building spy networks.
- Forum: EU4: 1.31.1 Majapahit is now LIVE! - Checksum [19c6], 2021-04-28.
- Forum: EU4: 1.31.2 Majapahit is now LIVE! - Checksum [3ad4], 2021-05-03.
- Samoan traditions are now +1 possible advisor and −25% cost of advisors with ruler's culture, see bug report.
- The Hawaiian ambition was not changed, see bug report.
- Forum: EU4: 1.31.3 Majapahit is now LIVE! - Checksum [984a], 2021-05-12.
- Forum: EU4: 1.31.4 Majapahit is now LIVE! - Checksum [0f53], 2021-06-03.