- 1 1.30
- 2 1.30.1
- 3 1.30.2
- 4 1.30.3
- 5 1.30.4
- 6 1.30.5
- 7 1.30.6
- 8 References
Patch 1.30.X are all patches beginning with 1.30.
- Main article: Patch 1.30
1.30.1 is a hotfix released on 2020-06-09 with the checksum 583f.
- Propagate Religion Policy now targets non-abrahmic religions instead of being limited by continent restriction
- AI considering themselves being "recovered" after a hell war a bit earlier and will dismiss mercs earlier.
- AI will always consider Merc Armies now splinter armies and not main armies. Solves issues with non moving Army stacks and it constantly trying to merge things together.
- AI now better at recognizing Mercs and not trying to merge them with their regular main armies.
- Hussites now have their own pick aspect icon
- Recentered the Monastic Elections icons to be more centered
- Added tooltip to show that Absolute Reichstabilität gives access to new Expand Empire CB.
- Now hides properly leagues scrollbar when they are disabled.
- Rebel demands if large enough should no longer overflow on the interface
- TC Investments in the state view no longer stretches outside of the window
- on_loan_repaid on action now called when you use pay back all money button
- Added back missing Bahmanis cores on provinces Washim, Karanja and West Berar.
- Added Mahayana as a conversion option for pagans via decision
- Bible Translated now checks if Pope exists to add opinion modifier
- Can no longer escape the Revolution through forming nations with special governments (Bukhara, Mongol Empire, Mughal Empire, Persia, Russia, Ruthenia, Sokoto, Switzerland, Rum)
- Can no longer get Vaishyas & Jains Workshop Agenda on Gold provinces.
- Can now become Rev Empire without Rights of Man DLC.
- Dutch Revolt no longer have duplicate modifiers to progress. So Dutch Revolt should not happen instantly anymore.
- Fixed CTD that can happen in the war dec screen.
- Fixed Ewiger Landfriede modifier loc if playing with Emperor
- Fixed loc for mechanic to create revolutionary client states
- Forming post-colonial nations now checks for provinces being fully colonized
- Hansa incident can no longer happen if Lübeck is a subject
- Korean missions will no longer appear in random setup
- Macrobuilder should now show correctly what investment has been fully built and not
- Savonarola is no longer an immortal lich.
- Trying to add privilege when you don't have enough crown land now have proper loc
- When forming new tag you now keep your revolutionary target if you were it.
- Can no longer generate inf admin mana by swapping muslim scholars.
- Fixed CTD from when you click on province view shield for rebels
- Fixed CTD that could happen if several Governemnt Reforms become invalid at same time and they fiddle with Estates.
- Fixed CTD when you both accept culture in dialog and press accepting another culture at the same time.
- Fixed OOS that happens from effect setting religious school
- Fixed a crash that can happen when you try to grant free city status and do not own The Cossacks DLC.
- Fixed random CTD when AI is picking options in imperial incidents
- Removed DLC Lock on the 3 Base Estate's Events
- Removed DLC Lock on the Free Cities events.
- Removed Nation Designer Common Sense DLC Lock on Free Cities
- Repaying back all loans now also counts for removing the Indebted to the Burghers privilege
1.30.2 is a hotfix released on 2020-06-16 with the checksum c92d.
- Golden Bulls base cost is now 400 ducats.
- Investigate heresy now costs 500 Curia Treasury
- Investigate heresy now only available to pope
- Investigate heresy now scales by 50% reform desire instead of only 10%.
- Switched around some modifiers in tiered defender of the faith
War & Peace
- Modern Firearm Techniques Policy now gives 10% Inf Combat Ability
- Can no longer combine both Golden Liberty & Increased Levies
- Halved Cossacks development bonus privilege on steppe provinces.
- Low crownland penalty now tops off at 0.4 monthly autonomy gain.
- Lowered Base Crown Land Influence to 60%
- Lowered IA gain from Imperial Princes
- Statutory Rights privilege is now locked for 20 years after being given
- Supremacy over the Crown now adds more influence
- Supremacy over the Crown should now trigger way less
- Estate disasters now start progressing at 50% Loyalty and won't lose progress while you have more than 100% influence
- The Estate Bailout event for Statutory Rights MTTH have been increased from 24 to 128.
- Princes joining the Empire now only gives 5 Imperial Authority
- Reverted misstake that made AI ignore it's logic for joining HRE.
- AI will now be a bit less zealous on using assign heir
- Understands now better how low loyalty of estates will impact them if they seize land from them
- Made Crown Land effect tooltip more explanatory
- Attaching now has shortcut of 'd'
- Holding Shift while pressing Attach will now attach to first unit.
- Burgundian mission firing an incident now requires no active incident
- Controlled provinces by enemy won't prevent them from being added to the empire now in Force into HRE cb
- Countries that leave the HRE via Incidents now get an opinion penalty with the Emperor, and if AI will never again join the HRE
- Fixed Austrian mission requiring HRE reform only available without Emperor DLC
- Fixed Council of Trent event firing without Emperor DLC
- Fixed all remaining instances of negative opinion decay
- Fixed bug where mercs would break if in construction and chaning subunit type
- Fixed bug where unrest would stack weirdly and cause it to grow exponentionally
- Fixed negative opinion decay in Sforza opinion modifier
- Fixed so you don't get PU CB if your religion don't believe in those things when using the assign heir
- Fixed some Franconian minor missions disappearing on reload
- Fixed trigger for Spheres of Influence mission for Italian minors
- Fixes so you can't split out merc units with boats
- Force into HRE CB will now only appear for targets where the peace treaty is valid
- Hungary loses its core on Belgrade when ceding it to Serbia via mission/event
- Netherlands no longer gets its government change event if it is a subject nation.
- Player will no longer be told an incident will happen to due Burgundian mission when it won't. Clarified tooltip for Join the Empire mission.
- Production agenda for Jain and Vaishyas will no longer target gold provinces
- Secure the Succession mission should now always be completable
- Fixed CTD in Excommunication action
1.30.3 is a hotfix released on 2020-06-23 with the checksum 8406.
- AI won't push through the entire council of trent in one day anymore
- Added missing icon for governing cost modifier
- Added DLC check to support independence agenda
- British and Spanish missions that require passing an HRE reform are now updated for Emperor
- Burgundian mission fallback will no longer join hre if it doesn't exist
- Fixed Ansbach succession event requiring wrong ruler for Ansbach
- Fixed Bohemian mission requiring wrong rival when PLC exists
- Fixed CTD that can happen when AI was working with an agent that only consisted of mercs
- Fixed OOS that happen if you have negative seperatism in a province.
- Fixed Peace treaty to enforce peasant republic on others
- Fixed bug where it wouldn't give full payout in gold peace treaty
- Fixed duplicate mission id's in script, which was causing some mission art to display incorrectly
- Fixed no loc for Hussite Traditions event for non-Hussites
- Fixed no tier 3 gov reforms for rev empires without emperor dlc
- Fixed some development agendas picking non-state core provinces
- French Auld Alliance mission no longer requires the British country to be independent
- Hotkey for Attach army no longer overlaps, it is now 'h'. You might need to reset hotkeys through the new manager to make it work
- Italian nations must now lose a war to the Emperor to be considered reined in for Shadow Kingdom, rather than losing any war
- Lubeck mission can no longer grant a CB against Norway if it doesn't exist
- Pope should now always be Catholic when released as a vassal
- Updated location of Genoa trade node for All Your Trade achievement
- Fixed bug with how scaling reform desire modifier was applied
1.30.4 is a bugfix released on 2020-09-10 with the checksum 5d62.
- AI evaluation for Holy Order placement no longer gets locked in mana spending decision making
- Fixed the too many tags mod ctd
- AI - Economy: Fixed bug causing AI to evaluate prio to pay back loans to zero if they had too many loans
- AI - Economy: AI now better on calculating ROI when comparing loans and buildings
- Fixed so you now get gold when razing as a horde
- Fixed issue where you can add more estates than you are supposed to
- AI will now build less coastal defence buildings
- Can no longer bail out of excommunication war by paying indulgence
- Limited events to not trigger if it would result in more than 4 privileges
1.30.5 is a patch released on 2021-02-16 with the checksum 76c9.
- Changed multiplayer backend for a unified multiplayer solution which will eventually allow for cross distribution platform MP games.
- Interface: Removed the "Scan Lan" button in multiplayer. It just updated the games similarly to the scan internet button as lan games haven't been a thing for some years now.
- Interface: Added so the paradox account button shows a hint of what account you're logged into.
- Bugfixes: Fixed problem when reloading would cause you to get Rev. Rev. Rev in some colonials names.
- Interface: Increased the warning for Agenda expiry to 3 years from 1 year.
- Interface: Added scrollbar for estate privileges, allowing for more than 4 at once. However limit for player to add will still be 4.
- Bugfixes: Fixed some issues with french localization
- Bugfixes: Fixed a crash when starting game while missing your language configuration.
- Bugfixes: Fixed bug where attached units would arrive one day off.
- Interface: Fixed misalignment issues in the connect to game dialogue.
- Bugfixes: Various OOS issues.
- Bugfixes: Fixed so you can change your nickname in the matchmaking interface.
- Bugfixes: Fixed not being able to join MP games through friends from the main frontend screen.
- Bugfixes: Fixed crash for "King in Prussia" french localization.
1.30.6 is a bugfix released on 2021-03-17 with the checksum 0b2c.
- Fixed crashes related to Mods changing estate privileges UI.
- Continuing a savegame with a different version will show a confirmation dialog.
- Continuing a savegame with incompatible save will show a confirmation dialog.
- Fixed new Nakama server IDs not fitting into server ID field.
- Steam version allows to switch between Nakama and Steam multiplayer backends.
- Fixed so your steam username is used as MP nickname if your paradox account doesn't have one.
- Fixes to reduce the amount of times you have to login into your paradox account to make nakama multiplayer easier to use.
- Forum: EU4: 1.30.1 Austria Update [583f] - Live Now!, 2020-06-09.
- Forum: EUIV: 1.30.2 Austria is now Live! (checksum c92d), 2020-06-16.
- Forum: EUIV: 1.30.3 Austria is now Live! (checksum 8406), 2020-06-23.
- Forum: EU4: 1.30.4 [5d62] is now live!, 2020-09-10.
- Forum: EUIV 1.30.5 Nakama is now Live on Steam! [checksum 76c9], 2021-02-16. | Note: This patch was pulled and became an opt-in patch instead.
- Forum: Europa Universalis IV: 1.30.6 is now LIVE! [Checksum 0b2c], 2021-03-17.