Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.29.X are all patches beginning with 1.29.
- Main article: Patch 1.29
1.29.1 is a hotfix released on 2019-09-20 with the checksum e8b2.
- Fixed replace_path not working with absolute paths
- Changed default display mode to fullscreen
- Bordeless fullscreen display mode now disables resolution selection
- Show warning when running with outdated mods
1.29.2 is a hotfix released on 2019-10-02 with the checksum e022.
- Solved issue with Linux Players not being able to start the launcher due to graphical settings
- Remove in-game outdated mod warning, the Launcher itself will now display this warning
- Fixed crash on monthly tick with 1.28 saves in 1.29
- More information regarding hardware used for the game will be written in system.log for debugging use
- Removed failing launch option for rollback versions of EUIV
- Forum: Europa Universalis IV - Hotfix Out Now 1.29.1 (e8b2), 2019-09-20
- Forum: EU4: Hotfix 1.29.2 Manchu is now live! (checksum e022), 2019-10-02