Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.26.X are all patches beginning with 1.26.
- Main article: Patch 1.26
1.26.1 is a hotfix released on 2018-09-17 with the checksum 7513.
- Fix crash when supporting heir with negative chance
- Fixed a peace treaty crash for players continuing their 1.25 saves
- Fixed Trade Company Investments being lost on tag switch
- Fixed Trade company Crash
- Fixed Crash when stopping Area Rebel suppression
- Fixed Revolutionary Governments losing all reforms and progress. It is now treated like changing government via final reforms.
- Mewar achievement script issue fixed (should be visible if you've formed another nation)
- Fixed theocracies and hordes not getting aristocratic ideas
- Fixed rulers swapping religions back and forth in certain cases
- Fixed Achievements not being available for released nations
- Stopped tight-fisted AI chartering provinces for 0 ducats
- Fixed Adopt Islamic government no longer being available to Indian Sultanates
- Fixed eu4_profiling.exe not appearing in game folder
- Fixed Shogun Capital Move issues
- Fixed Natives losing reform modifiers when reforming religions
- Fixed unlocalized legacy string
- Fixed Local Autonomy raise on estates (should no longer be applied on top of minimum autonomy from the estate)
- Forum: 1.26.1 Mughals Hotfix Now Available [checksum 7513] , 2018-09-17