Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.2.X are all patches beginning with 1.2. There have been three 1.2.X patches.
- Main article: Patch 1.2
- Can no longer see destination of others shattered retreat using the low morale icon
- Fixed issue with changing side in the war when making someone your vassal
- Fixed chat where player would not show up i chat
- Warexhaustion now gives revolt risk again
- Border friction is now entirely dependent on how much basetax you border them with
- Unions now end when the subjects dislikes the overlord, as the tooltip says
- Defender of the faith now gives normal Deus Vult CB as well
27th Sept Hotfix
New minor hotfix, reducing border friction to 1 per basetax. 42e8 is the new checksum.
- Fixed several different OOS related to hotjoin.
- Fixed crash when inviting steam friend while friend in game browser
- Fixed crash when player is annexed
- Fixed crash when player changes tag and is in a coalition
- Fixed bug where it was possible to play as a lucky nation.
- Cheatcodes should now be cleared on resign
- Ai will no longer dismiss leaders if it only has a few, and is below its free count.
- Battles are now 50% less bloody.
- AE (Aggressive Expansion) on vassals are now 10% instead of 50%.
- AE (Aggressive Expansion) on allied nations is now reduced by 75% if in a war together, or 66% if not.
- Very large armies should no longer make the mil power calculation go negative.