The Paradox Wikis survey has been concluded. Thanks to all who have participated for their input.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.10.X are all patches beginning with 1.10. There has been one 1.10.X patch so far.
- Main article: Patch 1.10
Patch 1.10.1 was released on the 2015-02-27.
- Japanese Daimyos no longer start at high liberty desire in 1444.
- After Privilegia is revoked, Imperial vassals will no longer have hundreds of liberty desire from relative power to liege.
- AI now gets the correct amount of attrition.
- Manual exploration is now enabled for everyone.
- Fixed a bug that was causing countries warning you to be called in even when not declaring war on their neighbours.
- Europe will now properly get tradegoods in Custom Setup.
- Fixed some inconsistencies in Aggressive Expansion between tooltip and actual effect.
- Disabled most nation forming decisions for Custom Nations to prevent player-made AI nations from tag switching.
- Consolidate Regiments button will correctly enable to let you maximize the number of full strength regiments (as it was before).