Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.10.X are all patches beginning with 1.10. There has been one 1.10.X patch so far.
- Main article: Patch 1.10
Patch 1.10.1 was released on the 2015-02-27.
- Japanese Daimyos no longer start at high liberty desire in 1444.
- After Privilegia is revoked, Imperial vassals will no longer have hundreds of liberty desire from relative power to liege.
- AI now gets the correct amount of attrition.
- Manual exploration is now enabled for everyone.
- Fixed a bug that was causing countries warning you to be called in even when not declaring war on their neighbours.
- Europe will now properly get tradegoods in Custom Setup.
- Fixed some inconsistencies in Aggressive Expansion between tooltip and actual effect.
- Disabled most nation forming decisions for Custom Nations to prevent player-made AI nations from tag switching.
- Consolidate Regiments button will correctly enable to let you maximize the number of full strength regiments (as it was before).