|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- +0.5 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Automatically discover adjacent when a colony is built.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
- For the region, see Paraguay (area).
Paraguay is a formable country located in South America that is available in game starts after the 17th May 1811.
Formation[edit | edit source]
Form Paraguayan Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.30.
The time has come to shake off the last remains of our colonial past. We must form a proper nation and solidify our claims to this region.
If the country:
References[edit | edit source]
- the country flag no_colonial_nations prevents the formation of colonial nations, but they can still be acquired by annexing a country which has colonial nations