Jump to navigation Jump to search
For countries with the Native Council government type.
- +15% Manpower recovery speed
- +100% Prestige from land battles
- +10% Morale of armies
- −10% Idea cost
- +10% Production efficiency
- −10% Stability cost modifier
- −2 National unrest
- +20% National manpower modifier
- +25 Global settler increase
- +1 Diplomatic relation
A long and weary road, motivated by increasing Iroquois aggression, has taken the Niukonska, or Osage, people along with their Dhegiha relative (the Quapaw, Kaw, Omaha and Ponca) from the eastern reaches of the Ohio river to the Ozark Mountains, and the Missouri.
These powerful warriors have found relative safety in their new home, but as more and more tribes move westward in fear of Iroquois power, that safety may soon be a thing of the past.