- +10% Manpower recovery speed
- +25% Land force limit modifier
- +1 Diplomatic reputation
- +15% Fort defense
- +15% National manpower modifier
- +0.5 Yearly army tradition
- +10% Morale of armies
- +10% Infantry combat ability
- +1 Leader siege
- +5% Discipline
Its national ideas, as well as its unique geographical location, make it a good nation for players interested in warfare and expansion.
Nepal can be formed by any nation of Nepali or Pahari culture.
Unification of Nepal
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.26.
While many of them have proud and ancient histories the Himalayan kingdoms are weak and divided. We must unite the entire mountain region under the rule of one kingdom. Together we will be an unstoppable force to the kings of Hindusthan. Content to live of their wealth they have squandered their riches for generations, and will be no match for our hardened armies.
Nepal does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled,
If the country:
- Nepal has no unique missions, so this only has an effect if the country is now eligible for missions which it doesn't already have, e.g. North Indian missions