|Available only with the Dharma DLC enabled.|
The Marathas have grown so powerful that they have broken off to form a country of their own, outside of our control.
Maratha Independence is a disaster that may occur in countries with a powerful Marathas estate.
Prerequisites[edit | edit source]
- has a Marathas estate which has at least 80 influence.
- did not have this disaster in the last 12 months.
If these prerequisites are met, the monthly progress can begin.
|Monthly progress increases if||Monthly progress decreases if|
Start[edit | edit source]
If the progress reaches 100%, the disaster will start with the following event:
The Marathas Break Fre
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.27.
Maratha leaders have come to exercise such far-ranging authority over large areas of our state that it has now come to the point where the $MONARCHTITLE$ has had to accept that [Root.Monarch.GetSheHe] no longer has any practical control over them. With the crowning of a leader of their own the transition is complete and our loss of authority over the Marathas total.
Note: The newly formed nation gets a 15 years truce with its former overlord and free cores on all of its provinces (these cores do not substitute those of the "parent" nation).
End[edit | edit source]
The disaster ends immediately (without any conditions).
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Defined in /Europa Universalis IV/common/disasters/estate_maratha_disaster.txt. Its events can be found in /Europa Universalis IV/events/disaster_estates.txt.
- ↑ One of the following must be true:
- The country does not have the flag “estate_maratha_triggered”, i.e. never had this disaster before.
- The flag “estate_maratha_triggered” was last set for the country at least 365 days ago, i.e. had this disaster but not in the last 12 months.
- ↑ The country gets the flag “estate_maratha_triggered”.