- −10% Construction cost
- −15% Mercenary maintenance
- +2 Tolerance of heretics
- +15% Religious unity
- +10% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Development cost
- +20% National sailors modifier
- +10% Production efficiency
- −1 National unrest
- +0.3 Yearly republican tradition
- +10 Maximum revolutionary zeal
- +50% Mercenary manpower
Lucca is a Catholic republic located in northwestern Italy, bordering Genoa, Milan, Ferrara and Florence. In 1444, the country starts as a one province minor with the potential of becoming a Free City of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Main article: Italian minor missions
Since Lucca's primary culture is Tuscan, Lucca has the ability to form Tuscany.
If the country is AI-controlled, then:
Tuscany does not exist.
Form Italian Nation
Italy does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled then it:
If the country: