Jump to navigation Jump to search
Our people have had to adopt a hardened frontier lifestyle in this great wilderness. We are now simply a different people than Europeans: a coarser, tougher breed of men, wilder, intermarrying with the Indian. Let us build on the trade and soil of these rich riverlands, and amaze the world with our rugged prowess.
For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- +0.3 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Automatically discover adjacent when a colony is built.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
Form Louisianan Nation
If the country: