For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Negative religious tolerance no longer gives any penalties. Heretic and heathen provinces do not give us any penalty to religious unity.
- +0.5 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Automatically discover adjacent when a colony is built.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
Form Louisianan Nation
This infobox may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.27.
Our people have had to adopt a hardened frontier lifestyle in this great wilderness. We are now simply a different people than Europeans: a coarser, tougher breed of men, wilder, intermarrying with the Indian. Let us build on the trade and soil of these rich riverlands, and amaze the world with our rugged prowess.
The game is not using a random New World.
If this country is AI-controlled, it must own at least 3 provinces.
Louisiana does not exist.
If the country:
- For the script code of the decision see in .