The ledger is several pages of statistical information that can be found in the bottom right corner of the screen or can be activated with the shortcut 'L'. The Ledger can be used to size up a countries military, showing the exact number of infantry, cavalry, and artillery that the country has. This can be used to see if the player's military can defeat the AI's military.
Country[edit | edit source]
Country : Provides a list of all countries along with the various incomes and statistics of those countries.
Governments : Provides a list of all countries government type, government name, legitimacy, administrative efficiency, corruption, and maximum absolutism.
Score Comparison : List of scores of countries. Also shows all the countries.
Score through ages : List of scores of countries in the current age
Score over Time : Graph of scores of countries.
Nations' Technologies : List of all current technologies.
Religions : Number of countries and provinces of a religion.
States and Territories : List of states and territories and their finances
Province Overview : List of provinces in the player country.
Province Development : List of provinces and their development
Possible Colonies : Uninhabited territories within colonial range.
Number of Provinces : Graph of countries with provinces over time.
Colonies : Colonies of player nation.
Advisors : Advisors of player nation.
Military leaders : List of all generals.
Current Rulers : All current rulers. Also shows their dynasty.
Holy Roman Emperors : Chronological listing of all HRE emperors.
Previous Rulers : All previous rulers of player nation. Also shows their dynasty.
Military[edit | edit source]
National Armies : List of the Player's armies with their location and composition.
National Navies : List of the Player's navies with their location and composition.
Army Regiments : List of each individual regiment of the player with army of assignment, home province, type (i.e. Latin Knight), and pips by category
Ships : List of each individual ship of the player with navy of assignment, home province, type, and ship statistics (cannon, hullsize, speed, and trade power).
Economy[edit | edit source]
Income Comparison : Compares player income with other known nations.
Income Overview : Shows player's income and where it came from.
Income : Graph of incomes of all nations over time.
Inflation : Graph of inflation of all nations over time.
Charts : Pie graphs of culture, religion, trade, and core provinces.
Technology Overview : Statistics for unit modifiers, abilities of units, and other useful information.
Cost Overview : Expenses of everything and the percentages of total cost of the player nation.
Loans : A list of loans and when they are due for the player nation.
Trade[edit | edit source]
Trade Nodes : A list of trade nodes and their incoming, outgoing, and collecting incomes.
Trade Goods : A list of trade goods, their base and current price. Mouse-over of current prices shows the events and percentages of change.
Strategic Goods : The effects of strategic goods and the current leaders in those goods.
Goods Locations : A list of all provinces and their correlating goods, owners, and so on.
Country Trade Comparison : A list of countries' trade abilities and activities.
Relations[edit | edit source]
Friendly Relations : A list of all nations with friendly relationships to the player's nation (Alliance, Royal Marriage, Subject, Personal Union, Guarantee, and Military Access).
Hostile Relations : A list of all nations with hostile relationships to the player's nation (We Have CB, They Have CB, We Embargoed, They Embargoed, and Truce).
Coalitions : A list of all coalitions showing:
- Coalition leader
- Coalition members
- Coalition leader's attitude (e.g. Outraged)
- Opinions (numeric) between the leader and the target.
Casus Belli : A list of the player's casus belli showing:
- Target, nation's shield and name (Nations may be listed more than once if there are multiple CB types, but only once for multiple CBs of the same type.)
- Casus Belli (e.g. Conquest)
- Duration (only for diplomatic insults and subjugation missions, does not show claim expiration for conquest CBs)
Current Wars : A list of current wars showing:
- Name of every war, even if the belligerents are not yet discovered by the player
- Shield(s) of the attacking nation(s) with the war leader at the leftmost
- Shield(s) of the defending nation(s) with the war leader at the leftmost
- Current war score, positive for attacker winning, negative for defender (mouse-over reveals a score breakdown by cause, i.e. battles, war-goal, blockades, etc.)
Great Powers : A list of great powers showing (with mouse-overs):
- Country shield and name
- Great power ranking ("The Country with the highest Great Power Rating gets the lowest Rank")
- Great power rating ("Great Power Rating is Development divided by Technology Cost")
- Development ("Own Development: XXX, Half of Subjects' Development: XXX")
- Technology cost ("Base: 100%, Institution not embraced: +50%" )