Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
- +10% National tax modifier
- +2 Tolerance of the true faith
- +0.5 Yearly army tradition
- −1 National unrest
- +1 Colonist
- −10% Idea cost
- +25% Naval force limit modifier
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +10% Infantry combat ability
- +10% Production efficiency
- For the area, see Leon (area).
León is a nation in Iberia. It does not exist in any start, but can be formed due to rebellions, as part of a war settlement or as a peacefully released vassal. In 1444, Castile controls León's cores.