|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
- +10% Light ship combat ability
- −10% Naval attrition
- +2 Max promoted cultures
- +10% Colonial range
- +10% Ship trade power
- +2% Missionary strength
- +100% Prestige from naval battles
- +50% Naval tradition from battles
- +10% Morale of armies
- +0.5 Yearly army tradition
- −25% Land attrition
- +5% National tax modifier
- +5% Production efficiency
- −20% Aggressive expansion impact
Lau is a one-province Fijian island chiefdom located north of New Zealand in Oceania. It shares strait crossings with fellow Fijian chiefdoms Vanua Levu and Viti Levu. Lau is able to form Viti by uniting the Fijian islands.
Events[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Polynesian events
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Fijian missions
Lau uses the Fijian mission tree which focusses on uniting the Fijian islands, as well as including generic Polynesian missions.
Decisions[edit | edit source]
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.
The clans are one once more and we can claim the title of ruler of Fiji.
If the country is AI-controlled then it:
Viti does not exists
AI will always take this decision.