- +2 Tolerance of the true faith
- +10% Cavalry to infantry ratio
- +1 Max promoted culture
- +15% Cavalry combat ability
- +15% Improve relations
- −10% Aggressive expansion impact
- −1 National unrest
- −10% Stability cost modifier
- +10% Fort defense
- +10% Institution spread
- +20% Land force limit modifier
Lan Xang, "The Land of One Million Elephants", is a landlocked South-East Asian kingdom which is usually regarded as a precursor to modern-day Laos. Lan Xang is the primary tag for the Lao culture. They begin guaranteeing Muan Phuang, who is also guaranteed by Dai Viet.
Lan Xang begins with the 'Tolerance of Folk Religions' Clergy estate privilege active, countering effects on religious unity from most of it's provinces being animist pagans.
Country with Laotian state culture can reform Lan Xang
- Main article: Lan Xang missions