- +2 Tolerance of the true faith
- +1 Diplomatic relation
The Two Kingdoms of Ladakh
- +1 Yearly prestige
Fortified Mountain Cities
- −20% Fort maintenance
Wool from the Roof of the World
- +10% Goods produced modifier
Construction of Great Monasteries
- −10% Construction cost
La dvags rgyal rabs
- −10% Stability cost modifier
A Kingdom United
- +1 Yearly legitimacy
Invite Far-Away Traders
- +10% Trade efficiency
- +20% Fort defense
Ladakh is located in the Kashmir area of India.
In 1444, it borders Yarkand to the North, Kashmir and Kangra to the South, Timurids to the West and Guge to the East.
As Vajrayana country in the Hindustani culture group, Ladakh can form Bharat.
Form Bharat (as Hindustani)
Form the mighty Bharat and bring all the lands of the Indian subcontinent under your rule.
- Playing with normal or historical nations
Bharat does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled,
- it must have at least 15 cities.
- it can not be a former colonial nation.
- is not custom nation
- is not a subject nation other than a tributary state.
- is not a nomad nation.
- is not at war.
- has a stability of 3.
- has embraced Feudalism
- has a culture of the Hindustani culture group.
- owns its core provinces:
- Multan (506), Lahore (507), Surat (517), Delhi (522), Central Doab (524), Madurai (536), Tondainadu (539), Daulatabad (545), Cuttack (552), Pataliputra (558), Bidar (1948), Halar (2052), Kandy (2099), Kumari (4410), Ujjain (4461), and Mansura (4503).
Start as Tribal nation in India and become a Steppe Horde.
|Nomadic technology group
|Mesoamerican technology group
|South American technology group