- +10% National tax modifier
- +1 Attrition for enemies
- −1% Yearly prestige decay
Riches of the Kangra Valley
- +10% National manpower modifier
- +10% Morale of armies
Control of the Hill Forts
- −10% Fort maintenance
- +10% Garrison size
Strengthen the Mountain Trade
- +15% Caravan power
- +1 Yearly prestige
Tigers of the Himalayas
- +5% Discipline
- −1 National unrest
Kangra is a OPM located in the Northwest of India. In 1444, it borders Ladakh to the North, Sirhind and Sirmur to the South, and Kashmir to the West.
Kangra can form Bharat as a Hindustani nation.
Form the mighty Bharat and bring all the lands of the Indian subcontinent under your rule.
Form Bharat (as Hindustani)
- Playing with normal or historical nations
Bharat does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled,
- it must have at least 15 cities.
- it can not be a former colonial nation.
- is not custom nation
- is not a subject nation other than a tributary state.
- is not a nomad nation.
- is not at war.
- has a stability of 3.
- has embraced Feudalism
- has a culture of the Hindustani culture group.
- owns its core provinces:
- Multan (506), Lahore (507), Surat (517), Delhi (522), Central Doab (524), Madurai (536), Tondainadu (539), Daulatabad (545), Cuttack (552), Pataliputra (558), Bidar (1948), Halar (2052), Kandy (2099), Kumari (4410), Ujjain (4461), and Mansura (4503).