For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- +0.3 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Automatically discover adjacent when a colony is built.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
Illinois can be formed by any former colonial nation in the Louisiana Colonial region.
Form Illinoisan Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.27.
The Illinois Country has long been an administrative branch of the colony of Louisiana, but now that we are free we may begin to turn our attention away from the immeasurable length of the Mississippi and towards the Great Lakes.
The game is not using a random New World.
If this country is AI-controlled, it must own at least 3 provinces.
Illinois does not exist.
If the country: