- +20% Cavalry combat ability
- +5% Recover army morale speed
- −1 National unrest
- +20% National manpower modifier
- +5% Discipline
- +10% National tax modifier
- +10% Production efficiency
- +25% Domestic trade power
- Negative religious tolerance no longer gives any penalties. Heretic and heathen provinces do not give us any penalty to religious unity.
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- Main article: Hungarian missions
Hungarian missons are about dominating the Balkans. After you either set Poland as rival or ally them you get missions to take out Moldavia and Wallachia. Later on you will have to go after Serbia and Bosnia. If you get enough forts on the border of the Ottomans you can unlock the mission "Anatolian threat" which will give you claims on Ottomans territory. The main goal of these mission to push out the Ottomans from the Balkans.
- Main article: Hungarian events
Hungary's events are centered around various historical events in their history, with many of them focusing on their personal union with Austria. Additionally, Hungary gains a number of events related to one of its greatest kings, Matthias Corvinus.
Abolish the Black Army
The country has the modifier “Black Army”.
The country is not at war.
Note that the nobility estate also loses its −10% influence modifier for having the modifier “Black Army”.