- +20% Cavalry combat ability
- +5% Recover army morale speed
- −1 National unrest
- +20% National manpower modifier
- +5% Discipline
- +10% National tax modifier
- +10% Production efficiency
- +25% Domestic trade power
- Negative religious tolerance no longer gives any penalties.
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- Main article: Hungarian missions
Hungary's missions focus on reconquering lands, should they be lost.
- Main article: Hungarian events
Hungary's events are centered around various historical events in their history, with many of them focusing on their personal union with Austria. Additionally, Hungary gains a number of events related to one of its greatest kings, Matthias Corvinus.
Abolish the Black Army
This infobox may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.25.
The Black Army is a source of constant expenses and is detested by our nobility. Loyalty bought with silver can be lost just as cheaply. Let us do away with the Black Army and instead let the reliable armies of the realm fight for us.
Note that the nobility estate also loses its −10% influence modifier for having the modifier “Black Army”.