- +20% Cavalry combat ability
- +5% Recover army morale speed
- −1 National unrest
- +20% National manpower modifier
- +5% Discipline
- +10% National tax modifier
- +10% Production efficiency
- +25% Domestic trade power
- Negative religious tolerance no longer gives any penalties. Heretic and heathen provinces do not give us any penalty to religious unity.
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- Main article: Hungarian missions
Hungary's missions focus on reconquering lands, should they be lost.
- Main article: Hungarian events
Hungary's events are centered around various historical events in their history, with many of them focusing on their personal union with Austria. Additionally, Hungary gains a number of events related to one of its greatest kings, Matthias Corvinus.
Abolish the Black Army
The country has the modifier “Black Army”.
The country is not at war.
Note that the nobility estate also loses its −10% influence modifier for having the modifier “Black Army”.
HRE Hungary: At the beggining hire a diplomatic reputanion advisor, take papal points from clergy estate (later on take +1 diplomatic reputation from the holy see). You should ally Austria and any other nations and max out your relationts (it would be advised to ally HRE electors so, there will be a higher chanse they will vote for you.) When you can, you should take the "Trusthworthy Allies" mission. I'd suggest don't start any wars to minimise Agressive Expension impact on the eceltor. Also you should ally every elector that might vote for you, even if it means losing some diplomatic points. When you hopefully become emperror, you should ally Muscoy/Russia and take out Poland/Commonwealth.