- +10% National manpower modifier
- −10% Cavalry cost
- +2 Tolerance of the true faith
- +10% Domestic trade power
- −10% Aggressive expansion impact
- −10% Land attrition
- +10% National tax modifier
- +1% Missionary strength
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +0.1% Monthly piety
- +15% Cavalry combat ability
- For the area, see Hejaz (area).
Hejaz is a country located alongside the west coast of the Arabian Peninsula, owning the holiest city in all of Islam. In 1444 it is a vassal of the Mamluks. Hejaz follows the Shafi'i school of Islam.
Decision[edit | edit source]
Form Arabian Nation
Arabia does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled then it:
Playing with normal or historical nations
The AI will never take this decision.