- −10% Construction cost
- +10% Trade power abroad
- −15% State maintenance
- −10% Development cost
- −5% Land maintenance modifier
- +5% Land fire damage
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +10% Goods produced modifier
- +1 Diplomatic relation
- −15% Fire damage received
- +5% Discipline
If the country is AI controlled,
- Main article: Hanoverian missions
The following event can fire for all countries which own the required provinces.
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.28.
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz was a German philosopher, mathematician and political adviser important, both as a metaphysician and as a logician, and distinguished also for his independent invention of the differential and integral calculus. Born in Leipzig in 1646 he eventually ended up in the service of John Frederick the duke of Braunschweig-Lüneburg.
||Mean time to happen
- The script code of the decision can be found in .
- The script code of the event can be found in .