|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
For countries in the French culture group.
- −10% Fort maintenance
- −10% Cavalry cost
- +10% Domestic trade power
- −1% Prestige decay
- +10% Infantry combat ability
- +2 Tolerance of the true faith
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +1 Diplomatic relation
- +10% Morale of armies
- +10% National tax modifier
Formation[edit | edit source]
Note: Forming Haiti doesn't change the national ideas.
Form Haitian Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.30.
It is not enough to have expelled the barbarians who have bloodied our land. We must forever assure liberty in the country of our birth and take any hope of re-enslaving us away from the inhuman government that for so long kept us oppressed. In the end we must live independent or die.
If the country:
References[edit | edit source]
- the country flag no_colonial_nations prevents the formation of colonial nations, but they can still be acquired by annexing a country which has colonial nations