|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
- +20% National manpower modifier
- −10% Aggressive expansion impact
- +1 Yearly devotion
- +1 Yearly legitimacy
- +0.3 Yearly republican tradition
- +10% Trade efficiency
- +20% Fort defense
- +10% Cavalry combat ability
- +10% Production efficiency
- +1 Yearly prestige
- −5% Development cost
- −10% Advisor costs
- +5% Discipline
Franconia is a formable nation in South Germany.
Formation[edit | edit source]
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.
The memory of the old Duchy of Franconia lives on in the memories of ambitious local rulers. The Prince-Bishop of Würzburg claims the title, but in practice it has lain in abeyance for centuries, its former lands riven by disunity. Should this unity be restored, then Franconia would once again become a force to be reckoned with in Germany.
Franconia does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled, it:
Playing with normal or historical nations.
- AI will always take this decision
- AI gives "high priority" (400) to this decision
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Franconian missions