For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- +0.3 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Automatically discover adjacent when a colony is built.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
Form Floridian Nation
If the country:
Florida is easiest formed by nations suited to colonization, like Portugal. Portugal is most ideal due to the fact Castile is typically friendly, lending it to free protection. Additionally, Florida is easier to form on because the land needed to be colonized to form it is coastal and likely one of the first parts of the new world to be discovered. Additionally, Florida is in an ideal position to colonize the Caribbean.