- −20% Galley cost
- +4 Tolerance of heretics
- +0.5 Yearly legitimacy
- −25% Cost to fabricate claims
- +0.5 Yearly army tradition
- +10% Production efficiency
- +1 Diplomatic reputation
- +25% Fort defense
- +20% Galley combat ability
- +10% Embargo efficiency
- +15% Privateer efficiency
- +33% Naval force limit modifier
The Kingdom of Cyprus is a Crusader state in the Levant, located on the Eastern Mediterranean island of the same name. At the 1444 start, their independence is guaranteed by the Mamluks. Much like The Knights, Naxos and Athens being feudal Christian states created by Western European crusaders in Asia Minor and Greece during the Crusades, Cyprus' Francien culture and Catholic religion are at odds with its Greek Orthodox population.
- Main article: Crusader missions
- Main article: Cypriot events
Reestablish The Kingdom of Jerusalem
Jerusalem does not exist.
If the country is AI-controlled then it:
The country gains 25 prestige.
The AI will never enact this decision.