For countries with the Native tribe government type whose capital is not in one of the following locations:
- North America subcontinent
- California region
- Rio Grande region
- +15% Manpower recovery speed
- +100% Prestige from land battles
- +10% Morale of armies
- −10% Idea cost
- +10% Production efficiency
- −10% Stability cost modifier
- −2 National unrest
- +20% National manpower modifier
- +25 Global settler increase
- +1 Diplomatic relation
But to the south and east, the sea lies, and none of the Chickasaw or Choctaw people know what lies beyond it.
Could a threat greater than they have ever faced someday come from across the waves?
The Choctaw are a Native American tribe that resides in the Mississipi region of North America. It’s the primary nation of the Choctaw culture. In 1444 it borders the Chickasaw to the north and Creek to the east.