|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
Generic Ideas for all countries that don't have one of the other groups.
- −10% Stability cost modifier
- −10% Advisor costs
- +2.5% Discipline
- +5% National tax modifier
- −10% Mercenary maintenance
- +5% Global trade power
- +5% National manpower modifier
- +5% Trade steering
- +5% Production efficiency
- +10% National tax modifier
- For the region, see Chile (region).
Chile is a South American country that is available in game starts after the 18th September 1810.
Formation[edit | edit source]
Chile can also be formed by any former colonial nation with its capital in Colonial La Plata (colonial region). Note: If Chile is formed by a former colonial nation then Chile still uses colonial ideas.
Form Chilean Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.30.
The time has come to shake off the last remains of our colonial past. We must form a proper nation and solidify our claims to this region.
If the country:
References[edit | edit source]
- the country flag no_colonial_nations prevents the formation of colonial nations, but they can still be acquired by annexing a country which has colonial nations