|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
- −10% Construction cost
- +15% Morale of armies
- +2 Max promoted cultures
- −50% Native uprising chance
- +50% Native assimilation
- −20% Fort maintenance
- +33% Foreign spy detection
- +25% Domestic trade power
- +1 Merchant
- −20% Land attrition
- +25% Ship trade power
Cascadia is a formable country in the Colonial Cascadia region of North America. It is not playable at any start date.
Formation[edit | edit source]
Cascadia can be formed by any former colonial nation in the Cascadia region.
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.30.
All along the Columbia river and on the Pacific coast of America, our colonies stand united and independent and it is time we decided a name for our new nation, free from the labels of our colonial overlords. As Cascadia, we will lay claim to all lands north of the Columbia river and create a new nation of trade, freedom, and beauty!
If the country:
- If the country forming Cascadia is in the British culture group, Cascadia will adopt American culture. Likewise with Mexican for Iberian nations.
- the country flag no_colonial_nations prevents the formation of colonial nations, but they can still be acquired by annexing a country which has colonial nations