For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- +0.3 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Automatically discover adjacent when a colony is built.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
Form Californian Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.27.
We have made a home in this rugged land. It is time for us to muster our strength and cast off the oppression of our colonial overlords, so that we may build a paradise in the West.
The game is not using a random New World.
If this country is AI-controlled, it must own at least 3 provinces.
California does not exist.
If the country:
- If the country forming California is in the Iberian culture group, California will adopt Mexican culture. Likewise with American for British nations.
- For the script code see .