For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Heretic and heathen provinces do not give any penalties
- +0.3 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Automatically discover adjacent when a colony is built.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
California can be formed by any former colonial nation in the California region.
Form Californian Nation
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.27.
We have made a home in this rugged land. It is time for us to muster our strength and cast off the oppression of our colonial overlords, so that we may build a paradise in the West.
The game is not using a random New World.
If this country is AI-controlled, it must own at least 3 provinces.
California does not exist.
If the country:
- If the country forming California is in the Iberian culture group, California will adopt Mexican culture. Likewise with American for British nations.