- +1 Attrition for enemies
- −25% Envoy travel time
- +10% National tax modifier
- +10% Institution spread
- +0.10 Yearly inflation reduction
- +10% Infantry combat ability
- −15% Core-creation cost
- −10% Stability cost modifier
- +1 Yearly legitimacy
- +10% Goods produced modifier
Brazil is a formable country in South America that is not available at any game start. It has a unique set of national ideas.
Form Brazilian Nation
This infobox may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.27.
The colonial masters who wished to enslave us are gone. It is time to form a truly independent country of our own. From this day forth the watchword of Brazil will be 'Independence or Death!'
The game is not using a random New World.
If this country is AI-controlled, it must own at least 3 provinces.
Brazil does not exist.
If the country:
- For the script code of the decision see in .