- −10% Fort maintenance
- +25% Looting speed
- +1 Attrition for enemies
Hani and Sheh Mureed
- −10% Shock damage received
Khan of the Baloch
- +1 Yearly legitimacy
Reorganization of the Army
- +15% National manpower modifier
Control the overland Trade
- +10% Domestic trade power
Chiefs and Landlords
- +10% National tax modifier
- +0.5 Yearly army tradition
- +20% Land force limit modifier
Baluchistan is a country located in East Persia. In 1444, it borders Timurids to the North and the West, Afghanistan to the North and Multan and Sindh to the East.
Baluchistan can form either the Mughals or Persia.
Form Mughal Empire
$MONARCH$ has begun to lay the foundation of his new empire. Although inferior in numbers, his well-disciplined troops have managed to achieve several decisive victories against the Sultans of India. The battle of $CAPITAL$ became the first great victory in a series of territorial expansions and, with time, the empire of the Mughals could stretch over the larger part of the Indian plateau.
Mughals does not exist
- Change country to Mughals.
- Move Capital to Delhi (522).
- Adds 1 base tax, 1 base production, 1 base manpower to Delhi (522).
- Become an empire.
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces in the Indian subcontinent.
- Remove all not owned cores and permanent claims in the following regions: Persia, Khorasan, Central Asia and Caucasus.
- Gain 25 prestige
- Change technology group to Indian.
- Change unit type to Indian.
- Change primary culture to Hindavi.
- If not a Monarchy, change government type to Monarchy
- Add Government Reform Indian Sultanate.
- If Dharma is enabled, then:
- adds Government Reform Mughal Diwan,
- adds Government Reform Mansabdari System if government reform tier 3 was previously enacted,
- adds Government Reform Zabt System if government reform tier 4 was previously enacted,
- removes Government Reform States General if previously enacted,
- update Mission tree to Mughal missions.
- If not using custom ideas, get the event ‘New Traditions & Ambitions’.
At the mere age of 15, monarch has taken his father's position as head of the Shiite Turkmen tribe. He has quickly established a base of power in the northwest and proclaimed himself Shah of Iran. Several of the neighboring regions have been conquered and the possibility of a resurrected Iranian nation doesn't seem so absent anymore.
Form Persian Nation
|Nomadic technology group
|Mesoamerican technology group
|South American technology group