- +10% Morale of armies
- −15% Infantry cost
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +20% Land force limit modifier
- −10% Stability cost modifier
- −20% Cost of advisors with ruler's culture
- +20% National manpower modifier
- +1 Diplomatic reputation
- −0.05 Monthly autonomy change
- +15% Cavalry combat ability
Ava is a regional power in the East Indies super-region. Controlling the fertile heartlands of Upper Burma, it is the hegemon of Burma and all of its immediate neighbors are tributaries. It borders Kale and Mong Kawng to the north, Hsipaw and Mong Pai in the east, and Prome and Taungu to the south.
Historically, the kingdom struggled to keep its vassals in check and by the dawn of the 16th century most of its subjects had broken away. After becoming a puppet to the Shan Confederacy, it was annexed by Taungu in 1555.
- Main article: Taunguan missions