For colonial nations.
- −10% Development cost
- Negative religious tolerance no longer gives any penalties. Heretic and heathen provinces do not give us any penalty to religious unity.
- +0.5 Yearly republican tradition
- +25% Provincial trade power modifier
- −10% Construction cost
- −10% Idea cost
- −10% Regiment cost
- Automatically discover adjacent when a colony is built.
- +20 Global settler increase
- +1 Leader without upkeep
- +10% Morale of armies
Australia is a formable country in Oceania that is not available at any game start.
Form Australian Nation
This infobox may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.27.
The time has come to shake off the last remains of our colonial past. We must form a proper nation and solidify our claims to this region.
If this country is AI-controlled, it must own at least 3 provinces.
Australia does not exist.
If the country:
- For the script code of the decision see in .