Jump to navigation Jump to search
This infobox may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. The last version it was verified as up to date for was 1.29.
- +10% Production efficiency
- +5% Discipline
- +1 Diplomatic relation
- +10% Goods produced modifier
- −10% Development cost
- +10% Infantry combat ability
- +1 Yearly legitimacy
- +2 Tolerance of the true faith
- −10% Aggressive expansion impact
- −10% Stability cost modifier
Asakura is a daimyo in central Japan. It does not exist in the 1444 start, but may be released normally or played in later years past 1471.