If the country is AI-controlled then:
Andalusia does not exist.
- is not a subject nation other than a tributary state.
- is not at war.
- is not a nomad nation.
- has not a tribal government.
- owns its core provinces:
- Murcia (221)
- Granada (223)
- Sevilla (224)
- Córdoba (225)
- Gibraltar (226)
- Jaén (1748)
- Cadiz (1749)
- Almería (222)
- Albacete (4547)
- Huelva (4548)
- owns either its core provinces:
- Beja (229) and Algarve (230)
- Alicante (1750) and Xàtiva (4549)
If Córdoba (225) is part of the HRE, but its owner is not a member then:
- the province is removed from the HRE.
- the Holy Roman Emperor:
- gets the opinion modifier “Removed provinces from the Empire” towards the owner, worth −50 opinion with a yearly decay of 1.
- loses 1 imperial authority.
- becomes the new capital of the owner country.
- becomes Andalusia.
- gets new missions.
- gains 25 prestige.
- gets the country modifier “Increased Centralization” for 10 years with the following effects:
- −0.05 monthly autonomy change
- +1 national unrest
- Gets a permanent claim on:
- every not-owned province in Toledo, Upper and Lower Andalucia areas.
- Badajoz (218), València (220), Alicante (1750) and Caceres (1747)
- is a member of the Holy Roman Empire but not the emperor or an elector:
- then all its provinces are removed from the HRE.
- is a duchy:
- then it becomes a kingdom.
- does not have Andalusian as primary culture
- then Andalusian becomes primary culture.
- has tribal government
- does not have custom ideas
If the 'Golden Century' DLC is active: