From Europa Universalis 4 Wiki
- For the region, see Andalusia (region).
Andalusia is a formable country that can be formed by Granada and all Muslim countries with Andalusian/Maghrebi as primary culture. The nation that forms Andalusia will retain its national ideas.
To form Andalusia, all provinces in yellow must be owned and cored, as well as either the two green or the two orange provinces.
Once all of Iberia was ruled by the glorious Muslim rulers of Andalusia. Let us undo the shameful Christian Reconquista and retake the lands of our ancestors.
If the country is AI-controlled then:
- it can not be a former colonial nation.
- it must have at least 6 cities and must own at least 1 province in Upper or Lower Andalucia.
Andalusia does not exist.
- is not a subject nation other than a tributary state.
- is not at war.
- is not a nomad nation.
- has not a tribal government.
- owns its core provinces: Murcia (221), Granada (223), Sevilla (224), Córdoba (225), Gibraltar (226), Jaén (1748), Cadiz (1749), Badajoz (218) and Almeria (222).
- owns either its core provinces Algarve (230) and Beja (229) or Alicante (1750) and València (220).
- changes to Andalusia.
- gains 25 prestige.
- gets a permanent claim on:
- every not-owned province of Toledo, Upper and Lower Andalucia.
- Algarve (230), Beja (229), Badajoz (218), València (220), Alicante (1750) and Extremadura (1747)
- does not have Andalusian as primary culture
- then Andalusian becomes primary culture.
- is a member of the Holy Roman Empire but not the emperor or an elector
- then all its provinces are removed from the HRE.
- is a duchy
- then it becomes a kingdom.
Córdoba (225) becomes the capital.