For the region, see Andalusia (region).
- +15% Morale of armies
- +25% Ship trade power
Stand Against the Reconquista
- −15% Fire damage received
- +100% Vassal force limit contribution
Alh Ulh Dhimma
- +3 Tolerance of heathens
Legacy of Ibn Arabi
- −10% Idea cost
- −0.1% Monthly piety
- +15% National manpower modifier
- −15% Core-creation cost
- +1 Colonist
- +10% Fort defense
- −25% Fort maintenance on border with rival
- +10% Goods produced modifier
Andalusia is a formable country that can be formed by Granada and all Muslim countries with Andalusian/Maghrebi as primary culture.
- Main article: Andalusian missions
With Golden Century Andalusia has an unique set of missions.
To form Andalusia, all provinces in orange must be owned and cored, as well as either the two green or the two red provinces. All shaded provinces are permanently claimed after formation.
Once all of Iberia was ruled by the glorious Muslim rulers of Andalusia. Let us undo the shameful Christian Reconquista and retake the lands of our ancestors.
If the country is AI-controlled then:
- it can not be a former colonial nation.
- it must have at least 6 cities and must own at least 1 province in Upper or Lower Andalucia.
Andalusia does not exist.
- is not a subject nation other than a tributary state.
- is not at war.
- is not a nomad nation.
- has not a tribal government.
- owns its core provinces: Murcia (221), Granada (223), Sevilla (224), Córdoba (225), Gibraltar (226), Jaén (1748), Cadiz (1749), Almería (222), Albacete (4547) and Huelva (4548).
- owns either its core provinces Algarve (230) and Beja (229) or Alicante (1750) and Xàtiva (4549).
- Córdoba (225) becomes the capital.
- The country changes to Andalusia.
- If is a member of the Holy Roman Empire but not the emperor or an elector:
- then all its provinces are removed from the HRE.
- If is a duchy:
- then it becomes a kingdom.
- Gains 25 prestige.
- Gets the country modifier “Increased Centralization” for 10 years with the following effects:
- −0.05 monthly autonomy change
- +1 national unrest
- If does not have Andalusian as primary culture
- then Andalusian becomes primary culture.
- If has tribal government
- Gets a permanent claim on:
- every not-owned province in Toledo, Upper and Lower Andalucia areas.
- Badajoz (218), València (220), Alicante (1750) and Caceres (1747)
- Set country flag formed_andalusia_flag
- If DLC is active:
- If mission "Rout the Pretenders!" is not completed:
- Complete mission "Rout the Pretenders!"
- If mission "Moroccan Ties" is not completed:
- Complete mission "Moroccan Ties"
- If mission "Liberate Qurtuba" is completed:
- If mission "Seize Trade Dominance" is completed:
- If mission "Restore Faith in the Throne" is completed:
- If the country does not have custom ideas