|Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.33.|
- +20% Morale of navies
- +15% Light ship combat ability
- −15% Development cost
- +25 Global settler increase
- −20% Core-creation cost
- +15% Land fire damage
- +2 Tolerance of heretics
- +1 Max promoted culture
- +15% National sailors modifier
- +25% Naval force limit modifier
- +1 Yearly prestige
- +10% Heavy ship combat ability
Alaska is a formable nation located in the Colonial Cascadia region of North America.
Formation[edit | edit source]
Please help with verifying or updating this infobox. It was last verified for version 1.30.
Although our home is cold and harsh, we have mastered its terrain and called it home. Countless empires have attempted to build and buy us, but now we stand alone and independent, ready to carve out a name for ourselves!
If the country:
- the country flag no_colonial_nations prevents the formation of colonial nations, but they can still be acquired by annexing a country which has colonial nations