(Redirected from 1.7.3)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.7.X are all patches beginning with 1.7. There has been one 1.7.X patch.
- Main article: Patch 1.7
- Support independence minimum opinion should now be -25. (no -1000 AI score)
- Fixed CTD where changing trade in Country Trade View would assume that the merchant is currently trading.
- CTD when issuing the help command in console.
- National focus now saved.
- Increased precision in fabricate claim discovery, should now be better.
- You will no longer annex Japan when you try to annex a vassal to Japan
- Having national focus unchangeable, the tooltip will now tell you the reason for it.
- Religious unity values will not be super low when legitimacy is below 100.
- Loot & Income from Peace is no longer considered as monthly income for income calculations
- To become unexiled, a unit must be fully loaded onto ships.
- Colonies no longer affect religious unity.
- You now no longer get both opinion bonus & penalty when winning elections in an Elective Monarchy.
- Truce now scales per month, not just per year.
- Legitimacy is now set to 90 if a foreign ruler goes on the throne of an Elective Monarchy.
- In an Elective Monarchy, you now get the same dynasty on your noble if current ruler is local.
- Valid opposing rivalries should no longer cancel for the stronger nation at a monthly tick.